Cat wind (you know farts)

All my cats have done it at one stage or another, thankfully they all grew out of it.

Although, my last remaining cat has this thing where you smell a faint odour and look at the cat and she looks back at you with this wide eyed innocence, sticks her face in her fur and goes to sleep.

I reckon its a sign of guilt and she'd rather smell her ownfur than breathe in her toxic emissions.

Maybe she needs an MOT.

Lol, our Guinness is just as bad, as shes only 6 months, we've got her on Kitten/Junior meat in pouches, it seems that the ones that maker her fart are the cod and plaice varieties!!

She let a real stinker off last night, we were in bed, just settling down, she jumps up, lays down on my chest, comes for a bit of fuss, turns round,, tail slightly lifts.......

pppppffffftttttttt:gag: :gag: !!

Turns round, looked at me, looked like she gave a little snigger, jumps off me, curled up with 'Nique, and dozes off!!!

How rude, how very very rude!!

I have usually only fed my past cats with chicken breasts. Not one has ever emitted any such foul-smelling gases.

When our cat was tiny, she would always fart when really happy and contented - which usually coincided with being curled up on my lap!

She grew out of it, thankfully!!

Wish I could say the same about Mozart - he is 8 and still at it.

Shadow has been a little darling today - its my own fault someone allowed her to eat the leftover chilli from last night.

:mad: I was going to have it too...and guess what nobody knows who gave it her.