Dog's doodahs of a day at kjs canal stretch

Hi souls just had a great day catching ide on the kjs canal stretch. It was spoilt however by an elderly couple and their collection of out of control dogs. My mate had took the bags up to the pegs so this couples rottwieller stuck its nose in while we were getting the rods out of the car. It promptly gobbled my chicken tikka sandwich the couple were apologetic but didn't offer to pay for the butty ( cost £2.50) neither did they clean up the salad or paper bag the dog had spread all over the bankside. SO keep your butties in your box if you want to lunch up there.:mad:

Hi souls just had a great day catching ide on the kjs canal stretch. It was spoilt however by an elderly couple and their collection of out of control dogs. My mate had took the bags up to the pegs so this couples rottwieller stuck its nose in while we were getting the rods out of the car. It promptly gobbled my chicken tikka sandwich the couple were apologetic but didn't offer to pay for the butty ( cost £2.50) neither did they clean up the salad or paper bag the dog had spread all over the bankside. SO keep your butties in your box if you want to lunch up there.:mad:

I had the same on the stocks stretch, a lad stood watching me from behind (didn't notice him- stealthy) and his mangey dog ate my luncheon meat so i had to switch to sweetcorn:rant:

EDIT- thinking back, he might have eaten it cos he looked as mangey as the mutt!!!

Had a few dogs eat my maggots before but I don't mind that cus I know they are gonna gyp em up all over the carpet when they get home. If the owner doesn't notice the maggots crawl away and hide, then turn to bluebottles in the summer and do the doo on the owners butties! Revenge is stinky!:D

once had a cat nick a fish i was swinging in does it a lot apparently cats name FISHCAKE true

I had a similar problem on the Trent a few years ago, I'd set my rod up and put it on the rest with a couple of pellets attached to a hair rig and one of two dogs that were being walked by someone decided to stick it's head in my groundbait bowl and while I was trying to sort it out the other dog grabbed the hair rigged pellets and got hooked. It all ended happilly though, the dog was fine and I blanked.

some years ago, pike fishing at bardney lock, we'd got the stuff out of the car and were tackling up when we saw the bag of deadbaits was moving. we opened it to find a black kitten with 5 or 6 sprats stuffed in its gob! we let it have 2 for its cheek.

Went to Wetlands at Lound for a match.Started catching decent bream on the pole,heard this rustling behind me,looked and there was at least 25 chickens tucking in to the groundbait and 3 pints of maggots and castors,well *****ed off.

fishing at horseshoe lakes yesterday saw a large goldfish come up from the bottom with a frog on its face! It had its hands in the fishes eyes and other bits in other places really wierd, my mate says he saw one on a carp. Must be a shortage of female frogs up there!