Need some photo's taking please

Hi, iv recently had a website built for my work. But its lacking photos and the ones on there arent good quality. A friend of mine was going to take some for me and in return i was going to put a link on my site to his facebook page. But hes always and still not got round to doing them yet. Would anyone be interested in doing this? Basically would be taking pictures of graffiti ,my work and some of me. In different locations. And in return i will advertise your website/facebook page on my site and also my facebook page. And reccomend you to people. :D

So basically your wanting it doing for free

Im offering somethin in return therefor its not free is it.

:rolleyes: oh flipping eck sometimes doing people a favour gets returned has anyone heard of karma?

Hi there send me details on a pm and I will see what I can do for you.

I believe in Karma

hi if you are still stuck for

someone to take pictures

im not a photograher but im

not bad at taking pics

have added you on my facebook

:thumbsup::thumbsup::banana:

Hi there, Drop me a line if you not yet sorted. Could I ask Where the locations are.:)

Thanks for all the replys people. Nice to know thers some decent people on here :roll: and just for the record to the others. It isnt for free as i have offerd somethin in return, You just assume money has to be involved wich says a lot about you. And as for the guy who commented about spelling and apostrophy's Im a graffiti artist i paint pictures. Correct spelling is the least of my worries :)

I know iv replied to a few of you but didnt actualy realise jow many had replied on here. I would need them in a few quick locations wich will be pics of my work on shops ect. Around the crystal peaks area. And then the main photos in an old factory whish is quite a popular place for photographers and i know some of you have been there already. And in return i will post links to your site/flickr/fan page ect. on my website and also reccomend you to other people. Helping each other out basically

Thanks for all the replys people. Nice to know thers some decent people on here :roll: and just for the record to the others. It isnt for free as i have offerd somethin in return, You just assume money has to be involved wich says a lot about you. And as for the guy who commented about spelling and apostrophy's Im a graffiti artist i paint pictures. Correct spelling is the least of my worries :)

I know iv replied to a few of you but didnt actualy realise jow many had replied on here. I would need them in a few quick locations wich will be pics of my work on shops ect. Around the crystal peaks area. And then the main photos in an old factory whish is quite a popular place for photographers and i know some of you have been there already. And in return i will post links to your site/flickr/fan page ect. on my website and also reccomend you to other people. Helping each other out basically

hi canz,

are you able to tell me the name and place of this old factory as I am wanting such a place for a photographic project that I am planning myself, thanks for your help.

RM