Another Bailing Out Im Afraid!

I'd firstly like to thank all of the better people on here for the banter and for some knowledgeable facts and information over the time i've used the forum, as a Blade for a decades it was also nice to relive some memories of yesteryear as well with other fans from both sides of the fence who lets say are more weathered and too have endure many moons of highs but especially lows following their team.

However..

In just 6 months this section of the forum has IMHO seriously turned from one that ok had it's fair share of trolls and pointless posting, however still provided some good discussion and light hearted banter. But now it honestly has nothing to offer to be brutally honest, Most threads turn into abuse and rediculous nonsense, which in turn leads to full threads being removed. Good discussions get hi-jacked by numpties without consideration of anyone else to simply make up for their lack of friends outside of the internet and I deems writing anything on here pointless.

Therefore..

I bid all of the genuine posters on here farewell, May I wish you all good health and many more years enduring the pain that is also known as Sheffield Football.

Thanks Again, speak some other place maybe.

My apologies to all for part of the following message I posted earlier...

Are Blades being urged to leave this forum by a pm campaign?

Another excellent poster on his way?

Shoreham goes from writing 50 lines of good stuff, on a regular basis, to 'I'm not bothered anymore'?

I see no other reason for decent Blades to up sticks and go?

Ah well, if the goal is to wrap up the forum, you're all doing a good job.

I WAS WRONG. ........... TOP MAN SHOREHAM.

Edited by Earwiggo

Another good contributor lost.

Getting past a joke now.

Take care s4e.

I'd firstly like to thank all of the better people on here for the banter and for some knowledgeable facts and information over the time i've used the forum, as a Blade for a decades it was also nice to relive some memories of yesteryear as well with other fans from both sides of the fence who lets say are more weathered and too have endure many moons of highs but especially lows following their team.

However..

In just 6 months this section of the forum has IMHO seriously turned from one that ok had it's fair share of trolls and pointless posting, however still provided some good discussion and light hearted banter. But now it honestly has nothing to offer to be brutally honest, Most threads turn into abuse and rediculous nonsense, which in turn leads to full threads being removed. Good discussions get hi-jacked by numpties without consideration of anyone else to simply make up for their lack of friends outside of the internet and I deems writing anything on here pointless.

Therefore..

I bid all of the genuine posters on here farewell, May I wish you all good health and many more years enduring the pain that is also known as Sheffield Football.

Thanks Again, speak some other place maybe.

Another good poster gone, one I found interesting too, - agreed with alot of the stuff he posted on here. He was just like his Son (Matt1889 - another good poster).

Why is it that most of them are Blades fans that are going though? Surely it would have been easier to ignore individual posters? I dont think a thread as been removed for a while.

Are Blades being urged to leave this forum by a pm campaign?

Another excellent poster on his way?

I see no other reason for decent Blades to up sticks and go?

Ah well, if the goal is to wrap up the forum, you're all doing a good job.

We'll just have to keep it Wednesday won't we?

No more absconders I hope?

How about Armchair,Crooksey. Corker. Mh01. all massive owls,all gone.

I would think it's the quality of the contributions of late rather than some undercover plot is to blame.

You got to admit that we have lost some talented posters of late.

Shoreham is, was, could still be, a top, top poster.

I hope he changes his mind.

Ah well, begging's not my business.

Take care Shoreham. :thumbsup:

Edited by Earwiggo

I would think it's the quality of the contributions of late rather than some undercover plot is to blame.

OMG when did Mh01 go????

I thought I hadnt seen him for a while but assumed he hadn't been well. Hope he's ok :(

Another top poster gone, Blades dissapearing quickly now and it make you wonder why, i no why but you cant say much or you end up banned

Take care mate

Yeah.

With respect to people still on here, possibly the most knowledgeable posters (from both sides) have been banned, or have chosen to leave.

Maybe some young 'uns will move in later, who knows.

Shoreham has gone from posting great, lengthy posts, that were good and informative to read, to 'putting his pen down'.

It doesn't add up?

Edited by Earwiggo

OMG when did Mh01 go????

I thought I hadnt seen him for a while but assumed he hadn't been well. Hope he's ok :(

I don't know he's gone Missy.

But he's not posted on the football pages for weeks now.

Yeah.

With respect to people still on here, possibly the most knowledgeable posters have been banned, or have chosen to leave.

Maybe some young 'uns will move in later, who knows.

Shoreham has gone from posting great, lengthy posts, that were good and informative to read, to 'putting his pen down'.

It doesn't add up?

Agreed - I am puzzled too.

The forum hasn't been too bad of late - although to be fair I haven't been around on this section much to make a proper evaluation of the situation.

Edited by missymoo73

I don't know he's gone Missy.

But he's not posted on the football pages for weeks now.

Ok thanks hun :)