Swine flu jab injection vaccination for small children

http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/munchausen.html

About MBPS

In MBPS, an individual — usually a mother — deliberately makes another person (most often his or her own preschool child) sick or convinces others that the person is sick. The parent or caregiver misleads others into thinking that the child has medical problems by lying and reporting fictitious episodes. He or she may exaggerate, fabricate, or induce symptoms. As a result, doctors usually order tests, try different types of medications, and may even hospitalize the child or perform surgery to determine the cause.

its on the rise .

:roll:

so you think parents looking to have thier child vaccinated against swine flu have munchousens by proxy? interesting theory youve got there

why is everyone getting hysterical now? why didn't you all visit the doctors, get petitions going, demand vaccines back in October when the flu season started? swine flu has been around for a few years now! like someone has already posted, if you get the jab now it's going to take a few weeks to kick in, then the flu season will be nearly over.

why is everyone getting hysterical now? why didn't you all visit the doctors, get petitions going, demand vaccines back in October when the flu season started? swine flu has been around for a few years now! like someone has already posted, if you get the jab now it's going to take a few weeks to kick in, then the flu season will be nearly over.

im guessing its because the media has started reporting recent swine flu deaths

we were vaccinated beginning of october when there was plenty vaccines but to many the threat as such didnt seem really to many at that time

im guessing its because the media has started reporting recent swine flu deaths

we were vaccinated beginning of october when there was plenty vaccines but to many the threat as such didnt seem really to many at that time

Yep the media whipping everyone into a frezy. what annoys me with a lot of these posts, is surely if your a parent of a child with asthma, and you attend the doctors/ asthma clinic regular then you should as a good parent be aware that your child should be getting the flu jab every year in october anyway.

i just checked my e/mail and received this from Gordon,the person who i said was sick for 4 weeks after taking the flu vaccine.

OK I read it ,but I was crook for 3 months ,they called it the 100 day flu.

Gordon

considering i bombarded him with nearly every piece of evidence i had for around 3/4 years,for him to then ignore all this evidence and go get vaccinated,well

i can only conclude we by and large follow the propoganda!

i just checked my e/mail and received this from Gordon,the person who i said was sick for 4 weeks after taking the flu vaccine.

OK I read it ,but I was crook for 3 months ,they called it the 100 day flu.

Gordon

considering i bombarded him with nearly every piece of evidence i had for around 3/4 years,for him to then ignore all this evidence and go get vaccinated,well

i can only conclude we by and large follow the propoganda!

So he had the flu? Shortly after receiving the flu jab?

The two are completely unrelated. The flu jab cannot give you flu, and the vaccination doesn't provide protection for a few weeks, it isn't an instant miracle.

This thread is soooo depressing.:(

Want a 100% accurate test for nutterism? Just ask people what they think about vaccination.

I had my daughter vaccinated last year, and would have had both of mine done this year had we been given the option.

its just the doctors playin god it should be down to the parents

its just the doctors playin god it should be down to the parents

They have to prioritise somehow - there isn't enough vaccine for everybody :huh: