Life after death

I some times wonder what will happen to us after death

After death we usually get buried or cremated. Of course, bits of us - skin cells for example - are dying all the time. Quite a lot of them get thrown into the atmosphere and settle around the planet. So, I wouldn't worry about what happens after life; I'd be a bit more worried about whose grandma has just landed on your breakfast. That said, I'm sure the skin cells don't mind; after all, they're dead.

Reincarnation would be nice, not sure about heaven, don't think they've thought that one through properly, doesn't sound very good, but they're both just wishful thinking anyway, there is no life after death.

there is no life after death.

there is, its a good live album............oh wait thats live after death :suspect:

Ok, so you get turned into more grit for the roads then. :D

jeez I would hate to think I would just end up as a bit of grit on the road :(

I some times wonder what will happen to us after death

I remember many years ago as a child asking my dad what happened when we die, he had an answer for everything and on this occasion replied that he didn't know because nobody had ever come back and told him!!

Decomposition and if you're really unlucky, necrophillia.

Guest sibon
Ring Doris Stokes?

Doris makes things up.

jeez I would hate to think I would just end up as a bit of grit on the road :(

life sucks, then you die, and become a piece of grit on lifes long highway

life sucks, then you die, and become a piece of grit on lifes long highway

bit of grit ......... or you end up in a dyson :hihi:

bit of grit ......... or you end up in a dyson :hihi:

im afraid theres been an accident

Marys in the dyson

When i nearly lost my life 15 years ago i had what can only be described as a near death experiance.

I did not see any whhite light or tunnels or anything but i did see myself lying on the floor surrounded by blood with the person who had done it frantically trying to stem the flow.

I wanted so badly to go to "this other place" but i was told(well kinda told) inside my head that my time was not ready and i had to go back, i begged "them" to take me with them but all of a sudden i was back in my body and feeling all the pain etc etc..

Very very weird and very very real...to me anyway.

I dont normally go in for hooky spooky stuff but that incident changed my life and my veiws on life too. I have a much more open mind these days :)

When i nearly lost my life 15 years ago i had what can only be described as a near death experiance.

I did not see any whhite light or tunnels or anything but i did see myself lying on the floor surrounded by blood with the person who had done it frantically trying to stem the flow.

I wanted so badly to go to "this other place" but i was told(well kinda told) inside my head that my time was not ready and i had to go back, i begged "them" to take me with them but all of a sudden i was back in my body and feeling all the pain etc etc..

Very very weird and very very real...to me anyway.

I dont normally go in for hooky spooky stuff but that incident changed my life and my veiws on life too. I have a much more open mind these days :)

That's good because all within your statement can also be explained rationally.