Anyone work at Pizza Express ??

Don't worry just try to relax, don't over prepare, just answer the questions as honestly as you can, that's what i keep telling myself anyway lol. How old are you by the way? Not that it has anything to do with it, just wondering.

it is ok i am 30

i have been told to prepare well but i do not want to get my mind messed up with it all and not be natural on the day, where have you worked before?

Just to say that my brother has worked in a Pizza Express for years and he's in his 30s, so I would say that means they are pretty good employers!

Just to say that my brother has worked in a Pizza Express for years and he's in his 30s, so I would say that means they are pretty good employers!

Or your brother has no ambition and is happy to stay put.

looking on the bright side as ever.....

What a horrible thing to say? Does your rudeness know any bounds?

The written word says a great deal about who we are as people - are you aware of that? Why don't you lighten up a bit and cut down on the criticism? Because frankly as far as the forum is concerned, at times, you come across as quite a bitter and nasty individual.

To the OP. good luck. I hope your interview goes well. We're eating there for the first time next week with some friends and quite looking forward to it. I hear they play live Jazz on Tuesdays?

How did the interview go today Jason?

Did any of the ideas on this thread make a differance on the day?

Hope there is good news on the doorstep soon :)

How did the interview go today Jason?

Did any of the ideas on this thread make a differance on the day?

Hope there is good news on the doorstep soon :)

ditto what Mr Bump says.

hi, had the interview today, told me they will get in touch either tonight or in the morning if i have the job, if not then no

i tried my best to do what you all said and come across well, but it was a recruitment day with a room full of people going for different roles and we all got interviewed separately

a lot got covered in the presentation so did not get to ask anything and they said all we needed to know anyway, i will keep you informed

thanks for taking the interest guys xx

hi, had the interview today, told me they will get in touch either tonight or in the morning if i have the job, if not then no

i tried my best to do what you all said and come across well, but it was a recruitment day with a room full of people going for different roles and we all got interviewed separately

a lot got covered in the presentation so did not get to ask anything and they said all we needed to know anyway, i will keep you informed

everything crossed for you -let us know the outcome..

Good luck Jason. I hope all goes well for you. Keep us posted.