Where sells cheap ink cartridges for photo printers?

I buy mine off ebay, not genuine epson but just as good and dirt cheap.

wheres the cheapest place to buy ink cartridges for my photo printer?:help:

aladins cave

hillsbrough

cheapest

in

sheffield

Why don't you just google it and compare from local stores ?

every single time i use a cheap replacement ink it buggers my printer up, its a false economy, the cheap inks either clog your heads up or run out in a quarter of the time the origionals do. I'll never buy cheap ones again, think im going to get a kodak printer they have the cheapest origional ink out there

I would recommend Kodak printers, this is my second as I took my other to work they do have cheap ink and is good quality

INKREDIBLE online, the best value around

I got my epson refills from the market at Crystal Peaks and they seem ok, they are chipped so you can see how much is in.

Why don't you just google it and compare from local stores ?

I really don't understand why so many people dig up threads from nearly a year ago on SF and reply to them like they contain questions posed yesterday. You must have actively searched for this thread to reply to it. Why?

Depending on the type of printer you've got, you may need to look for cartridges which don't have a chip in them which says they are empty! - A chip you can't re-set.

One of my printers (a Brother MFC) has such cartridges and if any one cartridge indicates 'empty' the printer refuses to print.

with ink cartridges, you get what you pay for. Don't expect quality prints from cheap ink. One of my printers has 8 ink cartidges, £50 or so each. I flirted with cheap only once!

I once used a 'compatable' cartridge only to find it made me invest in a new print head - ouch! You get what you pay for.. the ink also tends to be quite watery too in the cheaper ones

I tend to buy my original/genuine cartidges from ebay these days as they are far cheaper than the cost retail plus if you do ensure that you check with the seller the age of them as inkjets dry up very quickly if left too long

Guest busdriver1
copycatz barbot hall rotherham never had any probs with my epson

completely agree