What do you find sexy in a man ?

Originally posted by Jamie

OMG where did you come from with 1742 posts all of a sudden!?

errrrrrm..... I live here. :blush:

I'd like to meet a man who is...

1) Interesting and interested. I find people who have interests, hobbies and passions very sexy and engaging. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as he's really into it. And going to the pub or watching TV don't count! But as well as being able to talk engagingly about his own life, he should also show an interest in mine. Selfishness is not attractive.

2) Funny with a lust for life. I like exciting people who are willing to try new things, have a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously. Blokes with no energy and enthusiasm soon get boring.

3) Confident and happy to express himself. But this should not be confused with arrogance.

4) Kind and caring towards people and animals. A man should have evidence of close friendships and people who show him respect. He should also respect others and have good manners. And I could never be with a man who didn't like my pets.

5) Tall and dark. A GSOH can overcome most physical flaws, but I need a guy who's at least 6ft tall, and I'm generally only attrracted to guys with dark hair and dark eyes. I also love it when a man's personality glows from his face.

Originally posted by Kirsty_87

If i remeber correctly im sure your shorter than me ;)

well ur not 5'7 then!!!!!

(Ill wear bigger shoes..................)

:D

Originally posted by Kerry_Lou

i think smiles are sexy

I know a bloke who has got a gorgeous smile! phhhwwooar!

I love manners...eyes...etc

80% Personality - good manners, good sense of humour, doesn't think shopping for PS2 games is the most important thing in the world.

15% Looks - eyes

Other stuff 5%

Nice arse :P hehe

Originally posted by Kirsty_87

I know a bloke who has got a gorgeous smile! phhhwwooar!

ooooooh me too! :clap:

Originally posted by JBee

I'd like to meet a man who is...

1) Interesting and interested. I find people who have interests, hobbies and passions very sexy and engaging. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as he's really into it. And going to the pub or watching TV don't count! But as well as being able to talk engagingly about his own life, he should also show an interest in mine. Selfishness is not attractive.

2) Funny with a lust for life. I like exciting people who are willing to try new things, have a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously. Blokes with no energy and enthusiasm soon get boring.

3) Confident and happy to express himself. But this should not be confused with arrogance.

4) Kind and caring towards people and animals. A man should have evidence of close friendships and people who show him respect. He should also respect others and have good manners. And I could never be with a man who didn't like my pets.

5) Tall and dark. A GSOH can overcome most physical flaws, but I need a guy who's at least 6ft tall, and I'm generally only attrracted to guys with dark hair and dark eyes. I also love it when a man's personality glows from his face.

I think that's a really well thought out description and gives us hope. :)

People just continue to describe myself (and I ain't blowing my own trumpet either) other than the nice arse bit, which I cannot give an opinion on considering I have no means of seeing back there, not unless I start going all Exorcist, lol.

I am a true gentleman with a GSOH and dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, I have perfect manners and believe that all females should be treat with the highest respect and honour (nope, I ain't indian either, lol) I simply do not understand the mentality of guys who treat their women like rubbish and cheat and lie to them, I have never done that and never would, to me it is incomprehensible (woah, big words).

Anyways, I shall be at the Meet this Sunday, hopefully, maybe, possibly, so, you can check for yourself if your there.

Hmmm... It's all very well looking for the perfect man but unfortunately, even if you find him, the odds are that he'll be looking for the perfect woman, I'm afraid! ;)

Sadly, I guess that Tall, Grey & Gruesome just don't cut it, eh? :(

A uniform.

The ability to arrest and subdue.

A truncheon.

err...

I've got a soft spot for the policemen amongst us!:D