Gleadless valley school

• 3 months later...
between the years of 1970 - 1975, they were the years. Do you recall, proctor, wilson and greeny awww he was awfull.Does anyone in your class stick in your mind. Remember the penny discoes at dinner time, and watching the trampoline team in the hall while you had dinner!! Favourite teacher Mr Kentzer, Mr Bradley...those were the days!!! And spot he was a ......! Should have a reunion soon!

my husband wentther 1970_1974 David savage he can remember teachers u r on about Mr Bradley took football MR gREEN RUGBY Mr Proctor whistled when he spoke my husband was known as Sava

Edited by Lorraine62

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

went to gvss 1976 to 1981 remember most of the teachers .mr robson think he was a geordie gave me the cane .sports teacher mr perkins was a ringer for some one of renta ghost ,and docker martin was a copper who i had to see after getting thrown out at rufc

Spot On, Miss Wilson it was, and I totally agree with your description of her. I always had run ins with her about my homework. Never got a good mark, yet when I wrote a poem for my mate's homework (And he was in the higher stream) he got an "A", Highly imaginative". When she congratulated me on my English 'O' level I told her "No thanks to you!"

Keep the memories coming.

Mrs Wilson became Mrs Roden from memory.

Nigel Montague once squirted a water pistol on her chair, she walked in wearing light coloured trousers, sat down, her eyes opened widely...

She sat quietly pretending to mark work all lesson.

I was at GVS 1985-1990 those were the days!!!!!

French - Mr Tracey (smoked continuously):gag:

Geography - Mr Howe (complete and utter B******d):rant:

English - Mrs Roe (less said the better):roll:

Form tutor - Mrs Freeman (nutcase):help:

History - Mr Welch (fantastic bloke):hihi:

Woodwork - Mr Simpson (bloody pervert):love:

Maths - Mr Farrar/Sandra ???????:confused:

P.E - Mr Thomas (ginger bloke thought he was god's gift):cool:

can't remember anymore

Great school tho

Mr howe was great he was the school grandad, bottle neck was one of the lads taught me how to make my rifle leathel, probably not best advice from a teacher! never had him down as a seedy perv, right about thomo though