Accident in Hillsborough this lunchtime around 12 noon

I did ask the officer if he was going to breath test the lady at which point he decided to give me a lecture upon his duties and how he shall proceed;! I could have been his father!

The other driver is now saying that I was overtaking her and that I caused the accident...!!!!!

Is that the other driver or the other driver's insurance company?

Don't reply to them as they're trying to get some sort of confession out of you so they can wriggle out of the claim. Just forward anything they send you to your insurance company and let them deal with it. Does your insurance company have a written statement from the witness?

Depending where the damage is you should be able to defend that.

I did ask the officer if he was going to breath test the lady at which point he decided to give me a lecture upon his duties and how he shall proceed;! I could have been his father!

For any RTA he should have breathalised you both as standard practice

Depending where the damage is you should be able to defend that.

quite right. i'd take this up with your insurance company.

i'd expect that if you'd driven onto her whilst overtaking the force of the damage on your car would have been backwards towards the boot, if she drove into you then the force will be towards your bonnet. shouldnt be too difficult to disprove, providing your car was assessed properly after the accident.

also you have an independant witness who can corroborate your story.

she could get into a lot of trouble if it can be proved she has lied to her insurers :loopy:

Far too many selfish, inconsiderate and dangerous drivers on the roads, two of whom killed my mum earlier this year. Still waiting for them to be locked up, at the moment they are still driving around even though they have been charged with causing death by dangerous driving. I am all for these complete morons getting their come uppance. Next time this idiot could cause something far more serious, glad you caught up with them before they actually did

Get down to Jet and request to see their cctv, most petrol station come well equipped. Failing that, perhaps one of the many hillsborough corner cameras caught it?

Get down to Jet and request to see their cctv' date=' most petrol station come well equipped. Failing that, perhaps one of the many hillsborough corner cameras caught it?[/quote']

Even if it was caught on camera I doubt they'd still have the footage 6 weeks later.

Even if it was caught on camera I doubt they'd still have the footage 6 weeks later.

My apologies. I have made myself look quite the fool.

My apologies. I have made myself look quite the fool.

Its easily done, I once commented on a 4 year old thread that had been brought forward, thinking it was a recent one :roll::hihi:

Im amazed that the officer didnt breathalise this woman. I should have noted his number, and reported him.In fact the way she drove one wonders if shes even got a license.