Lost blue staffy-Wisewood *home*

MISSING: Blue Brindle/white staffy dog, 3yrs old, went missin around the wisewood area sunday mornin around 9.30. please inbox me if you no anything. she is very timed n wouldnt hurt anyone or anything. please help my kids are heartbreakon. She is mircochipped n ive rang them n the dog warden N there is no sign of her as yet, so someone out there has got her, SO DO THE RIGHT THING N HAND HER IN!

Have you got her on doglost? Have you postered the area? You need to raise her profile if she is still straying people will be more inclined to catch her and if she has been taken in they will be more inclined to hand her back or take her to the pound.

I hope she is home soon.

I live near there will keep an eye out, also ask my son and his mates to keep an eye for her!!

i'm only 2 mins from you so will keep a look out. was just going to walk frodo down to hillsbro park in a few minutes but we will walk round wisewood instead x

I live in wisewood and will keep my eyes open. My hubby just took our dog out so Ill text him to keep his eye out too. Hope you find her soon x

any news on bonnie? walked round wisewood, sutton and sevenfields last night.

:) Hi everyone and thanks for your concern Bonnie was found by a neighbour safe and well

glad she has been found :)