Painting Graffiti murals in Beighton this week!

canz

The dog one is the field next to the train track crossing I will be doin that at end of week

ah i know where the field is...........the sports field? i used to hang around outside that cabin, nipping over to rother valley etc

i presumed the other place is just through the wall on the main road??

The dog one is the field next to the train track crossing I will be doin that at end of week

This sounds interesting! :) Can you take some pictures of both projects and post them on here (for those of us that don't live in the area)....would love to see them! :)

Good luck canz .. it will certainly put Beighton on the map! Looking forward to seeing the finished projects! Hope your paints are snow proof - if the weather predictions are to be believed lol !:cool:

Let's just hope it puts Beighton on the map for good reasons rather than bad reasons (local artist ruins village) lol

And yes I will make videos of both projects and post links to them on here. Let's hope it doesnt snow! Not that it will effect the paint just rather not be stood outside for hours on end having White stuff falling on me :)

Let's just hope it puts Beighton on the map for good reasons rather than bad reasons (local artist ruins village) lol

And yes I will make videos of both projects and post links to them on here. Let's hope it doesnt snow! Not that it will effect the paint just rather not be stood outside for hours on end having White stuff falling on me :)

Don't forget to wear your thermals! :D