ASDA Handsworth never again

Just got in from shopping at asda and "fresh" chicken i just bought had a broken off nail in it. Nice!!!!! Which come's a week after buying soup that had a best before date on off aug 2008 ( i can handle a week out of date but more than 2 years???? vile ) never be going there again and i mean it this time cos i've said it before, plus staff are so rude and cant be arsed to help "yeah it's i'll 10 or there abouts love ok". Seriously need to have a long look at ppl in charge.

Just got in from shopping at asda and "fresh" chicken i just bought had a broken off nail in it. Nice!!!!! Which come's a week after buying soup that had a best before date on off aug 2008 ( i can handle a week out of date but more than 2 years???? vile ) never be going there again and i mean it this time cos i've said it before, plus staff are so rude and cant be arsed to help "yeah it's i'll 10 or there abouts love ok". Seriously need to have a long look at ppl in charge.

Blimey, two years out of date?? Did you tell them about it?

I used to get my shopping delivered from Asda but the organic milk I ordered was already 3 days out of date when it arrived. Don't go near the place now.

I didn't no, I bought that last week and but it down to oh well, one mistake but after finding the nail i'm just going to avoid from now on and let ppl know so they can be aware that this is happened 2 weeks on trot to me so what else are they messing up!!!

I stopped using Asda over 2 years ago. Used to pop in on way to work for a paper & my fags. But the woman who 'works' - I use this term very loosely - on the fag counter called Joan, would do anything but serve you.

Never a 'yes, what can I get you'. And certainly never a 'thank you'.

Call me old fashioned, but I reckon I was putting towards her salary, so a bit of civility wouldn't have gone amiss.

used it once never again.

rude staff so opted for morrisons 2 mins away from asda and they always polite and help full :)

A Reyt commotion there this afternoon.

Was coming out with my shopping about 2.30ish and the police turned up and arrested a bloke. He was in a white transit van. Have no idea what he did but they pulled him out of his van and just left the vehicle in the middle of the carpark.

The whole car park came to a standstill for 1 van. No one could get in and no one could get out. In the end a manager came out and did traffic control. He looked Reyt funny in his shirt and tie pointing traffic this way and that and not 1 person followed his attempt at instructing.

The guy under arrest didn't fit the usual shoplifter's image type though. Am I being stereotypical with that statement though...... x

A Reyt commotion there this afternoon.

Was coming out with my shopping about 2.30ish and the police turned up and arrested a bloke. He was in a white transit van. Have no idea what he did but they pulled him out of his van and just left the vehicle in the middle of the carpark.

The whole car park came to a standstill for 1 van. No one could get in and no one could get out. In the end a manager came out and did traffic control. He looked Reyt funny in his shirt and tie pointing traffic this way and that and not 1 person followed his attempt at instructing.

The guy under arrest didn't fit the usual shoplifter's image type though. Am I being stereotypical with that statement though...... x

Same happened one sunday a few weeks back arrested a bloke in a white tranny and left in car park? love to no why?

The ASDA carpark has been used for dealing drugs for many years. The police are just catching up with them.

iv been using asda for ages & had no problems at all i think all staff are very helpfull

Are we talking nail as in finger or nail as in hammer here?

Are we talking nail as in finger or nail as in hammer here?

Nail as in finger nail. I would go in and complain but just asking for help with where an item is it's as though your asking them for the earth so not even gonna bother, like someone said - I'll just go morrisons from now on

What? Chav-da? It reminds me of my hometown of Hartlepool.