ASDA Handsworth never again

We went once and, being tired, hungry and lazy enough not to care about a healthy meal, we went to get one of those 'design your own' pizzas. It was 15 minutes before the 'design your own' booth was supposed to close, but the girl behind the counter refused to serve us as she had cleaned everything already. That's not good customer service, but I got the impression from the surly face on the girl who wouldn't sell us a pizza that it was her that was the problem.

We don't shop there because in my opinion the fruit and veg rots almost before you get it home and there isn't enough room to queue at the aisle ends.

take it back and say you thought about reporting them to the trading standards or the papers they should sort you out

I get fed up with them moving the products around but not changing the signs above the aisles, I usually find a member of staff and say go on give me a clue where have you moved such a product to this week.

Just got in from shopping at asda and "fresh" chicken i just bought had a broken off nail in it. Nice!!!!! Which come's a week after buying soup that had a best before date on off aug 2008 ( i can handle a week out of date but more than 2 years???? vile ) never be going there again and i mean it this time cos i've said it before, plus staff are so rude and cant be arsed to help "yeah it's i'll 10 or there abouts love ok". Seriously need to have a long look at ppl in charge.

what do you expect from the thickos that work there.

I get fed up with them moving the products around but not changing the signs above the aisles, I usually find a member of staff and say go on give me a clue where have you moved such a product to this week.

That’s all part of the game, they don’t want you doing a quick shop where you know your way around they want you going up and down every aisle filling your trolley.

I was at handsworth a couple of months ago, it was so busy every isle was rammed, I was strolling an isle looking at laundry detergent when I suddenly skidded, looked down and found i was standing in a pool of fabric softener! I saw an attendant and shouted her over as I couldnt move it was all over my shoes and trousers, she came up and said oh were u the person that reported this? That made sense why would I report it then go stand in it:huh: and even if a cleaner was on the way it was a busy night a dangerous spillage it should have been 'guarded' any faster I would have been on me back, was offered some paper towels to wipe me feet, well I emailed head office and got a £10 voucher :)

It's just not true about drug dealing in the car park. Whenever I go and ask 'got any gear' I get blank looks.

You've been shopping there since it opened and you still don't know where everything is? :hihi:

Trautmann, if you were as full of sh*t as you are of wit you would be constipated. Yes I have been shopping there since it opened and you should be well aware that supermarkets change the layout of their stores from time to time, sales ploy so that while looking for one item they hope you see something else that takes your fancy.

I was at handsworth a couple of months ago, it was so busy every isle was rammed, I was strolling an isle looking at laundry detergent when I suddenly skidded, looked down and found i was standing in a pool of fabric softener! I saw an attendant and shouted her over as I couldnt move it was all over my shoes and trousers, she came up and said oh were u the person that reported this? That made sense why would I report it then go stand in it:huh: and even if a cleaner was on the way it was a busy night a dangerous spillage it should have been 'guarded' any faster I would have been on me back, was offered some paper towels to wipe me feet, well I emailed head office and got a £10 voucher :)

that's good. Lets see how many try this one lol. I know someone who slipped on a grape And they hot some right compo

No, they won't check for bad dates, but the poorest dates are always at the front of the shelf and the best at the back - it's called stock rotation and all supermarkets do it - when you shop for yourself you can reach to the back and get the best dates, but the staff aren't going to do this as it's in the stores interest to send out the shortest date... Not rocket science really, so yeah everyone knows about this and I'm suprised that you didn't yourself...

No i'm fully aware of this thanks very much, but it was said that when shopping online, they like to send the items closest to expiry, as though it was a deliberate tactic used in online shopping.. when realy, they just dont go rumaging around getting all the items from the back like you like to.

i shop at asda and i've never had any problems better than anywhere else..