Could This Save The World ?

Just been reading in the Telegraph [ on internet ] where scientists claim to have discovered a gene which causes people to be ' Lefty-Liberals '. Having discovered the cause of this dreadful disease, the scientists go on to say that they may be able to cure it in the future......or even prevent it from even ' taking hold ' !

I bet if this is the case, dozens, perhaps hundreds of Sheffield Forum users would queue up to ' take the cure '. I mean, imagine that all your life, you saw your fondest theories dashed into the dust ; think how humiliating it must be for ' The Lefties ' to finally realise that not all people in the world are equal, have equal potential.......nor are filled with sweetness and light ; no wonder so many of them go round with long faces, wanting to ban this and ban that ; no wonder so many of them are ultra-politically correct !

Another ' upside ' to this, is that if the ' Lefties ' were to disappear, it would save the world a fortune in social engineering that never works and maypole dancing that always ends up in a complete tangle.

Make your mind up..are you talking lefty liberals or left?

Well Nick CLEGG must have an overdose of this gene

Is their a cure for the 'Rabid Right? I mean you can't get any further right on the political compass than Fareast, can you?

Well Nick CLEGG must have an overdose of this gene

Nick Clegg IS the cure for the leftie liberals, they suddenly turn into rabid righties after they have been exposed to him.:hihi:

Just been reading in the Telegraph [ on internet ] where scientists claim to have discovered a gene which causes people to be ' Lefty-Liberals '. Having discovered the cause of this dreadful disease, the scientists go on to say that they may be able to cure it in the future......or even prevent it from even ' taking hold ' !

I bet if this is the case, dozens, perhaps hundreds of Sheffield Forum users would queue up to ' take the cure '. I mean, imagine that all your life, you saw your fondest theories dashed into the dust ; think how humiliating it must be for ' The Lefties ' to finally realise that not all people in the world are equal, have equal potential.......nor are filled with sweetness and light ; no wonder so many of them go round with long faces, wanting to ban this and ban that ; no wonder so many of them are ultra-politically correct !

Another ' upside ' to this, is that if the ' Lefties ' were to disappear, it would save the world a fortune in social engineering that never works and maypole dancing that always ends up in a complete tangle.

"Lefties" like me want to bring social organization up to the level of current technological progress to fully take advantage of modern technology...

in other words, do away with capitalism, that concentrates power and wealth within a small segment of society that controls the means of production and derives its wealth through a system of exploitation, while the rest of society are trapped in wage slavery, when realy, all the tedious, boring, stressful, or dangerous work should instead be done by machines(that are owned by everyone), leaving people to do whatever they want with their time like making art, studying science, or exploring new worlds while the robots do all the hard work.

Still hate "lefties" ??

Edited by Free energy