ASDA- spend £40 received £40 vouchers

Do you seriously expect a shop to give you £40 of vouchers to spend on anything for spending £40 in their shop?!

Tbh that is exacly what it says in store... its only till you see the tv ad that you realise its coupons.

And yes I actually did, as when it states in store ''exempt lottery, fags and fuel,'' i was given the impression that it was vouchers i could spend on anything but the exemptions

I work in Morrisons. They'll probs be doing the offer again this year - they've done it for the past two years anyway!

The five weeks before the run up to christmas you need to spend £40+ each week on one receipt. So by christmas you'll have five different receipts from diff weeks, as stated at the top of the receipt.

You can then exchange these receipts for the £25 voucher. Can be spent anywhere in the store! good offer really. :hihi:

Even if you spent £120 each week though, you can't work it so that you end up with three vouchers!

I hope your not that old git , who works on the lotto counter at Meadowhead who snarls at everybody . Have a nice day my ...... in there .

I hope your not that old git , who works on the lotto counter at Meadowhead who snarls at everybody . Have a nice day my ...... in there .

Haha! I'm not :) I'm a checkout chick :P Not Meadowhead either!

I have to disagree - I got the vouchers the other day and there are some that are usful so they arnt a rip off just because its not what you normally buy :roll:

Tell us what then!

Where all in suspenders! lol

im surprised no one as given a list of the coupons to be able to just for our selves :)

Whats it like ordering your shopping online through Asda, our lass is on about doing it in a bit instead of going to the supermarket tommorow.

I work in Morrisons. They'll probs be doing the offer again this year - they've done it for the past two years anyway!

The five weeks before the run up to christmas you need to spend £40+ each week on one receipt. So by christmas you'll have five different receipts from diff weeks, as stated at the top of the receipt.

You can then exchange these receipts for the £25 voucher. Can be spent anywhere in the store! good offer really. :hihi:

Even if you spent £120 each week though, you can't work it so that you end up with three vouchers!

So if my OH and I take it in turns paying for the shopping, 10 receipts of over £40 in total, we'd each get a £25 voucher would we?

Whats it like ordering your shopping online through Asda, our lass is on about doing it in a bit instead of going to the supermarket tommorow.

Its very easy, l had a delivery today, with vouchers, but threw them away as there was only a couple of things on it that l buy, and that was on the dearest products.

Its very easy, l had a delivery today, with vouchers, but threw them away as there was only a couple of things on it that l buy, and that was on the dearest products.

Cheers for that, what are the delivery day's?

2 pages long and still noone has said what the vouchers are actually for???

2 pages long and still noone has said what the vouchers are actually for???

Thought you were a "nice girl" :hihi:

Tell us what then!

Where all in suspenders! lol

Get yasen off to Asda and then you'll find out :P:hihi: