I-Phone 4 or Samsung Galaxy

p-and-d

Hi i'm due an upgrade on my contract. At present i use a Blackberry Curve. I'm not liking the look of the new Blackberrys at the min. I'm un-decided on an i-phone or galaxy. I've read a lot of feedback on both however still cant decide. :help::help:

iphone all the way, when the galaxy is long forgotten at the back of a drawer or cupboard somewhere the iphone will still be going strong

Except when the iPhone's screen and back are smashed. Or jobs announces more features that phones had in the early 2000's.

Except when the iPhone's screen and back are smashed. Or jobs announces more features that phones had in the early 2000's.

It's not Job's fault if you knacker your mobile, but even if you do, the Apple shop will replace the glass for around £30.

It's not Job's fault if you knacker your mobile, but even if you do, the Apple shop will replace the glass for around £30.

No but its his fault that your shiny new iphone cant get a signal....and that he believes things such as video calling (via wifi only of course) is a new feature.....

Edited by sidbobs