Who plays guitar and what do you have?

Been playin' on and off for absolutely years ( about 30 actually), ****....has it really been that long? If only I'd stuck at it I should have been brilliant by now. There's a lesson to be learned there somewhere me thinks.

Anyway just the 2 guitars at the mo:-

Yamaha APX1 Special, electro-acoustic.

1980 Fender "The Strat" Stratocaster in candy apple red, very nice but extremely solid and bloody heavy.

Marshall JCM 900 - 2 x 12" 50W valve combo

Boss ME-10 Multi-Effects

I really ought to do something with them.

Chris

The Cobden View have a guitar and music night on a Thursday - all welcome.

8 - 9.00 its a sort of guitar play together lesson (£15.00 for 5 weeks) then from 9.00 onwards - all musicians join in.

A really friendly atmosphere made all the better by people from all walks of life and skill levels just joining in.

All welcome, or just come along and listen and feel the mood till you want to join in.

well i bin playin for about 2years and have;

a 3 quarter encore strat in jet black, 1 pick up bt love it

an epiphone les paul in cherry sunburst, love its chugg

a jaxville X n blue with a tiger eye maple look, double lockin floyd rose and it doin my nut in! lol

my softer side includes a standard acoustic

but my god do i want a jackson rhoads in white with gold bridge, pick guard and pegs with the black stripes. tis niiiiice

early 90's les paul standard through a marshall jtm 60 with a 2x12 extension cabinet. Also have a japanese squire strat from 80's and a 1996 cali start and also a limited run washburn evil twin blue quilt one of only fifty made (for sale if you ask me nicly)

And a peavey telecaster copy that I use for guitar teaching. Also have on loan a 2007 Gibson les-paul standard. I still prefer my early 90's one...the feel and sound of new Gibsons are not a patch on the old ones :-( why they have to make them chambered i dont know but it feels like a copy and not a guitar that should cost £1500

I've got an old Hayman from the 70's. great action and interesting body.

Ibanez rg570.

A wonderful thing.

Want an explorer next......

most of this was obtained through a terrible ebay habit!

Edited by hairmot