Bonfires and firework displays in Sheffield - Megathread

Does anybody know of any bonfires today ( sunday the 7th) thanks

We went to one in Worksop - spectacular. Rides,hog roast,licensd bar It was heaving.

I love fireworks shame my kitty cat doesn't

Does anyone know of any early displays this year? im going away on the 4th but would love to celebrate in the week before going.

Does anyone know of any early displays this year? im going away on the 4th but would love to celebrate in the week before going.

Don't know about Sheffield, but matlock bath is not too far, they have their next one on the 15th Oct. 4.50 entry for adults and children free. They alo have a display of lit boats in the derwent gardens which is fab.

Don't know about Sheffield, but matlock bath is not too far, they have their next one on the 15th Oct. 4.50 entry for adults and children free. They alo have a display of lit boats in the derwent gardens which is fab.

aw thanx that would be great but cant make 15th unfortunately. do they have regular bonfires?

aw thanx that would be great but cant make 15th unfortunately. do they have regular bonfires?

If you Google matlock bath fireworks it will take you to the derbyshire dales website with all the details. They always have one on the last sat in October if you could make that one. I highly recomend it, but you have to be there early or use the park and ride.

I'm having a huge bonfire party for family and friends on my land this year. It is something we used to do every year but work commitments have prevented it the past couple of years. Really looking forward to it.:)