What's your favourite non-alcoholic drink?

Originally posted by Funke88

Diet Sprite - LOTS of ice. Makes your teeth hurt.

Has anyone had a brain freeze from drinking an iced cold drink or a frozen drink like a banana daquiri or pina colada? I haven't but apparantly I am the odd one out. It's very common. But having said that, Brits don't use much ice in their drinks and the beer is warm. So is it a phenomenon? Your head goes iced cold and pain surges through your head. Last about 10 seconds. I'd never heard of it before but lots of people get it ??

yes, i've experienced this many times, usually when eating ice cream. don't know if it indicates anything abnormal???

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

Tizer used to be my favourite drink with fish and chips. Is it me, or isn't it the same now?

as far as i can remember (and dont quote me on this) tizer was part of Manchester soft drinks company 'Pickups' before being taken over by Scottish company 'Barrs' (who make irn bru). maybe they changed the recipe slightly?

That does ring a bell. Yes, I bet the recipe is slighly diffferent. It was the distinct-shaped bottle that gave Tizer its appeal.

Do you remember Jusoda too?

erm

blackcurrant cordial with lemonade with lime jif, and orange cordial until it turns deep orange.

odd combo but it tastes gorgeous

Blackcurrent and soda water.

Apple Juice ... mmm.

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

Do you remember Jusoda too?

Yes, that was orangeade, wasn't it? was that Pickups as well. if so, Barrs must have scrapped it for their own version of orange. cant quite get to grips with irn bru. too sickly sweet for my liking.

Yes, Jusoda was not completely undifferent to Fanta Orange - but was nicer. Can't remember who by but it was the same firm as Tizer because the bottles were more-or-less the same shape.

They had 'waists'.

fresh orange juice and lemonade (costs a fortuned in the pub though)

or

semi-skimmed milk!

It used to be Ribena but thinking about it, you can't really beat a 'nice cuppa tea'

mushroom tea :)

failing that, tea.

failing that, coffee.

failing that, Rooibosch Tea.