Jeffcock name in Sheffield

there is a michael jeffcock, him and his girlfriend run the castle pub at bradway

The original Jeffcocks of Mayor fame moved back down South where they had property.

I am one of mr jeffcocks grand daughters and i am wondering if it is my mom christine that you know or my auntie kath?

yellowdaisy, are you the younger or the older daughter?

cancel that above question :hihi: I spoke to your sister today, and found out which one of you it was! :lol:

Knew a Steve jeffcock who was at southery school with me in the 60s, last I heared he was working for a TV collection company and lived at foxhill in the 90s.

That would be Steve Jefcock who the last I knew lives on Leppings Lane just up from Law Brothers.

That would be Steve Jefcock who the last I knew lives on Leppings Lane just up from Law Brothers.

If its the same one he was a buddy of mine in school. I gave him a load of dinosaurs. I often wonder how he got on in life.

If its the same one he was a buddy of mine in school. I gave him a load of dinosaurs. I often wonder how he got on in life.

He married a lady called Joanne who is a lovely person. The last I knew she was working at a Health centre in Hillsborough, that would be 2001. I haven't seen either of them since, Jeff was a Disk Jockey in the evenings, we worked at the same company and were made redundant within a few months of each other.

Cheers Jabbers. (I hope you are fit and well and the family also. :))

there was a family called jeffcock in ecclesfield they used to own a small shop i heard the mum had now died but the lad is still around i think the shops now closed and being rebuilt its behind the white bear pub on stocks hill

That was Woodcock. At one time a flourishing 'Beer Off', sadly now gone.

Well its great to hear that hes doing well in the world! He was an amazingly insane child :D

Alls well here, thanks and I hope alls well for you too!

Thomas Jeffock was a very important person in Ecclesfield a hundred years ago. There are two memorials dedicated to him there, and the former Nurses Home bore his name.

For whats it's worth, Iused to know a David Jeffock who lived on Rowsley st (off Edmund rd) circa late fifties. I think his dad worked for the Gas Board.

Hi Asti - this is a long shot due to the age of your post - but I am married to the David Jeffcock who lived on Rowsley Street. It would be interesting to get in touch

As stated the shop at Ecclesfield was Woodcocks but there was a Jeffcock family in the Ecclesfield /Parson Cross area my brother in law was best mates to the son and still may have some contact