Good Sunday carvery??

where does mash ?

I think the Sportsman at Lodge Moor does mash - but not been for a bit so best to check..

The New Inn on Hemsworth road has a fantastic carvery every day til 9pm, I believe, but don't quote me on the times.

De Rodes is fantastic, we go regularly, the Moorlands isnt that nice in my opinion

very nice loads of choice will deffo revisit, thanks

Edited by Panthera

Have been to the Toby Inn on Ecclesall Road Sth a few times and it does live up to it's reputation. Very good in my opinion.

I know the de Rodes Arms at Barlborough does a carvery. It's under £4 and invariably very popular, so I surmise that it must be pretty good; I've never been in yet.

It's as rank as you might imagine - cheap food, and only suited if you are coming off the motorway after a long drive and need some snap quick! Def not a place for a relaxing sunday lunch - it's pretty dry and revolting...

Definitely the Toby on Ecclesall Road Sth. My family went today and it was lovely. There was mash too! (But not avail every day - they have different prices at different times).

My 2nd fav is New Inn opp Norton Water Tower.

3rd would be Moorlands at owler Bar.

toby carvery at dronfield roundabout, unbelievable!!! its nearly £8 but ya get ya moneys worth, i go every week and wouldnt consider changing, only place that ive found that does mash potatoes too, try it!!!

toby on ecclesall road is nice too, didnt have mash when i went though :-(

The New Inn on Hemsworth road is fantastic! really nice food, nice people and great atmosphere

pheasent,trafalgar road, friendly staff and great home cooking food,thanks.... s6