Flashers in Sheffield?

I recall a tale (no pun intended) about a Sheffield buffer girl who was flashed at by this guy who said to her "What do you think to that?"

She promptly replied "It looks like a dick, but smaller". :hihi:

Mrs H Solo likes this! (in a facebook style)

I was flashed when I was about 13 taking a shortcut through the city road cemetery to Manor Park. He frightened me to death. He did the same thing to my friends a few days later. I hope it dropped off after that!

Mrs. H Solo :- I 'm sorry to disappoint you but male appendages rarely, if ever ' fall off '.

Sometimes, when it 's very cold they might feel as if they HAD fallen off, but a quick check usually proves that they [ or IT ] is still 'in situ'.

When I used to flash [ see previous post ] I used to be terrified that an eagle or something would swoop down and ' remove ' the offending organ ; or that a passing gardener, with a pair of shears might get nasty and snip it off. However, such were my miniature dimensions that neither the eagle nor gardener seemed to be aware there was anything there to remove ! Flash Gits !

Edited by Fareast
change of word

Flashing is a very serious indicater of future risky sexual behaviours. This is the start of sexual deviency and should be taken far more seriously by the police than it does today. the comment about the flasher having mental health problems is iggnorant and a very dangerous assumption to make.

ladyB is quite correct. I know from my own experience that after my ' flashing phase ' things got worse and worse. I used to have strange fantasies about various forms of sex just before I fell asleep but none of them materialised ! I was often tongue-tied when ' chatting up ' members of the opposite sex......and even more tongue-tied chatting up members of my own sex !

I signed up to all kinds of ' chat lines ' but never ' scored ' once. I even considered having a gender re-alignement but it was too expensive. I was in despair .......so, ex-flashers at least CAN have mental health problems[ ! ] .......but........pleased to say, I eventually solved my problems my own way.

I joined the Des O 'Connor fan club, took up rap singing, signed up for a knitting circle and, generally, broadened my horizons. Now I have met the Love of My Life and have given up flashing...........etc...........etc.........for ever !