Midwife Melinda Pagden

Can you please PM me if you have ever been cared for by midwife Melinda Pagden. I am trying to canvas support for this fantastic midwife who has worked on the One to One team for years and also run the alternative therapies service at the Jessops.

Thanks,

Michelle.

Ooh-she gave me a full body massage when i was pregnant with my son. It was heaven. Helped my bad back & stress immensely! She also did me my own blend of oils. Lovely woman.

What is the support for?

Ooh-she gave me a full body massage when i was pregnant with my son. It was heaven. Helped my bad back & stress immensely! She also did me my own blend of oils. Lovely woman.

What is the support for?

It is a bit of a sensitive matter but if you wish to support Melinda then PM me and I'll give you the full story. You may be interested to know that the alternative therapies service at the Jessops has just been closed down because management see it as "too risky".

Michelle.

It is a bit of a sensitive matter but if you wish to support Melinda then PM me and I'll give you the full story. You may be interested to know that the alternative therapies service at the Jessops has just been closed down because management see it as "too risky".

Michelle.

Or too expensive :suspect:

Or too expensive :suspect:

And 'uses up' a midwife they could use on the labour ward! :rolleyes:

And 'uses up' a midwife they could use on the labour ward! :rolleyes:

I think midwife care is more than just the labour ward. I found the alternative therapy very beneficial to back pain & panic attacks.

Edited by cuddlycats

She helped me when i was pregnant with twins,and i had to go in and out of hospital,i was getting totally stessed out.

She stayed with me throughout a 36 hour labour, wrote up the notes then dropped my husband off at home. Fantastic lady. Please PM me with the details of what you would like me to do.

She was great with me - I had aromatherepy massage as I was getting very stressed about having PND with my second baby that it was affecting enjoying the pregnancy. I thought it was an absolutely fantastic service!