Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP!! The pound are currently desperate for bedding, it's never ending! And impossible to keep on top of washing what they do have, and they can't wash half of what they have if it's too dirty or is too big to go in the washer (duvet etc.). I'm going to get some leaflets printed n put them up around my area... If anyone else can do the same, please please do! x

BUMP!! The pound are currently desperate for bedding, it's never ending! And impossible to keep on top of washing what they do have, and they can't wash half of what they have if it's too dirty or is too big to go in the washer (duvet etc.). I'm going to get some leaflets printed n put them up around my area... If anyone else can do the same, please please do! x

iv been posting around my area, not had many calls yet tho, i have some been delivered to my house sometime next week so will get those dropped at the pound asap.

• 3 weeks later...
Where do you live Lubylou? I am taking some bedding to the pound either tomorrow or Friday, I could pick yours up if ur not too far away :)

hi love im in shiregreen, but the OP is going to arrange a pickup, thanks:D

I have some bedding, towels and biscuits to bring down but can only get at a weekend. Does anyone know if it is ok just to call in at any time with donations and is anything else desperately needed?