Dad Smashed Baby's Head Against Wall - The Star

Well that's the case in many areas of life, you didn't really believe the claims made by the doctor who sold you 'size enhancing' cream did you mojo? :hihi:

You already caught me with your Nigerian bank scam, so I'm not falling for that one! :hihi:

What I don't understand is why people think jail is enough!! Jails now a days are like Butlins bloody holiday camp compared to years and years ago. In situations like this it's very simple......Tie the barsteward (if he is found guilty) up to a railing and let the general public torture the scumbag until eventually he dies through sheer agony!!!!!! SIMPLES!!!!

Edited by miaowwoof

Mod note: Clearly a subject that has stirred emotions, however please remember to abide by forum terms of use in relation to threatening or abusive posts.

Just close it...it's becoming ridiculous and straying from original thread...can see this becoming a melee of subjection/objection....it's really not nice...this is a situation (RE the original thread) that we don't know all the info/truth/statements...and until such information is/will be available, I suggest to close..I admit it's very emotional, we can have opinion but should be done so with regard to the situation and not hearsay..:(

Just close it...it's becoming ridiculous and straying from original thread...can see this becoming a melee of subjection/objection....it's really not nice...this is a situation (RE the original thread) that we don't know all the info/truth/statements...and until such information is/will be available, I suggest to close..I admit it's very emotional, we can have opinion but should be done so with regard to the situation and not hearsay..:(

I think you've just missed the latest moderator auditions.

You already caught me with your Nigerian bank scam, so I'm not falling for that one! :hihi:

You're mistaken mjw, I was the Lucky Lucky Man ;)

What I don't understand is why people think jail is enough!! Jails now a days are like Butlins bloody holiday camp compared to years and years ago.
Why then do so many criminals go to great lengths to avoid enjoying a free holiday? The punishment is the lack of freedom and freedom to associate with who you want to, personally I wouldn't find a PS3 a better distraction than enjoying the company of my kids or partner.

I think you've just missed the latest moderator auditions.

Sorry, not auditioning...as you proclaim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread should now be closed in my opinion as allegations are being made about various parties involved in which none of the Forummers have evidence other than excerpts from newspapers/hearsay etc... a valid comment was made previously that jury members sitting the case may even be Forummers, I have my own views on this awful situation, but I feel that the alleged abuse/violence/neglect is not a topic that should be actively discussed here...emotions and anger can easily be misdirected, I'm not condoning or justifying any alleged actions.....it's a very thin line we could cross, but can escalate into something the Forum doesn't wish to be party of...I'm sorry if you take offence to how I feel, but some subjects really should be dealt with a little more ...I wouldn't say understanding, but we need to know the truth before casting the die...Apologies again if you find my reaction offensive..

Sorry, not auditioning...as you proclaim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread should now be closed in my opinion as allegations are being made about various parties involved in which none of the Forummers have evidence other than excerpts from newspapers/hearsay etc... a valid comment was made previously that jury members sitting the case may even be Forummers, I have my own views on this awful situation, but I feel that the alleged abuse/violence/neglect is not a topic that should be actively discussed here...emotions and anger can easily be misdirected, I'm not condoning or justifying any alleged actions.....it's a very thin line we could cross, but can escalate into something the Forum doesn't wish to be party of...I'm sorry if you take offence to how I feel, but some subjects really should be dealt with a little more ...I wouldn't say understanding, but we need to know the truth before casting the die...Apologies again if you find my reaction offensive..

No I don't find your comments offensive, I made the jury comment after all, it's just that I'm sure if the thread or any posts on it digress from forum rules, the moderators will take the appropriate action. ;)

No I don't find your comments offensive, I made the jury comment after all, it's just that I'm sure if the thread or any posts on it digress from forum rules, the moderators will take the appropriate action. ;)

Good to see you throwing your weight behind the rule of law there bf ;)

Yeah, kind of agree, if the rules are falling in a month with the letter R, or a day with the letter T, seems people can rant about a sensitive legal issue about child abuse over 3 pages, but I got a reprimand for complaining someone was using text speak and threatened with suspension of my account...so the Mods can interject when they like on non-controversial issues............ooooooooh I really can't be bothered anymore, I liked this forum, so I'm sending apologies to anyone I've offended, I hope my friendly advice and Sheffield knowledge has led Forummers to a positive ending...I'll get me coat!! Lilypiglet has left the building.....................

What I don't understand is why people think jail is enough!! Jails now a days are like Butlins bloody holiday camp compared to years and years ago. In situations like this it's very simple......Tie the barsteward (if he is found guilty) up to a railing and let the general public torture the scumbag until eventually he dies through sheer agony!!!!!! SIMPLES!!!!

Because that'd make the people who did it scumbags and murderers too?

Because that'd make the people who did it scumbags and murderers too?

Nah it wouldn't. Jail is not enough in my opinion. If you disagree you have never had something really bad like this happento someone close to you. Punishment should be as like for like as possible! I would LOVE to see people who murder, rape, hurt kids etc.... Tied up and tortured!!! They deserve nothing less!!