Advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs

Anyone know if you can feed black cabbage (cavala Nero) to guinea pigs been adviced its a good one to grow myself as well as kale I know they can have kale because I already buy that

Just checked the book again and it only says cabbage does not state black or red think it's just meaning green cabbage

got 3 baby female guinea pigs about 4 weeks ago they are sisters and cant think of names for them any ideas

i want 3 names that go together how many do you need to name peaches male or females and are they siblings

my piggies been out this week in there outside hutch they loved it cant wait to get the pen made so they will be able to go on grass

my piggies been out this week in there outside hutch they loved it cant wait to get the pen made so they will be able to go on grass

Thats good :) Did you manage to think of names for them? I could only think of the three musketeers:

Athos, Porthos and Aramis

Which strictly speaking are boy names!

well could not come up with names that went together so called one scruff because its fur goes in different directions one called fudge because its nose and face is the colour of fudge and one called shelly because she's the colours of a tortoise shell cat

another question for you piggy experts out there i handle my piggies every day and they all enjoy being handled but they still run round the cage when you try and pick them up does anyone know what im doing wrong or the correct way to pick piggies up. peaches help what am i doing wrong they all seem to enjoy being handled.could it just possible be because there all in the same cage one makes another nervous

Edited by brownie25
missed a bit