Advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs

brownie mine are exactly the same-even William and Jack, and I've never know tamer pigs then them!

As far as I know it's something to do with the fact that in the wild they are prey for pretty much everything :hihi: Especially birds so maybe try going in from the side of the cage if you usually go in from the top?

Don't worry about it though, I've never known a pig not do this. William and Jack run and hang out of the cage for a fuss when I open the door, but struggle when I try and pick them up, even though they love it once they are out and on my lap!

Mine always had cherry tree wood or other fruit tree wood to nibble on and fir cones. They loved clover too. I miss my pigs.

seen the piggy i have been looking for but its a boar didnt want any boars but think im going to have to should i get two the same age or would i be able to introduce another male to it in a few months time

It all depends on the characters of the boars, I generally stick to pairs its safer, but I have had groups of 4/5 before now

should i get a pair at the same time or could i introduce another later because if i can only find one would brothers get on better or does it not any differance

It doesn't really matter, its matching personalities more than ages

If you buy a pair together usually they'll just mature and get on, older pigs if you havve a brash and bold you want a quiet and submissive

thanks peaches been trying to put wrappers in my piggy but not good at it might need you to show me sometime