Martial arts or is it Gymnastics

No biting, gouging, groin shots.. WTF.. thats not a real fight.. LOL..

Yes mate that's your game completely gone!! :hihi:

Vale Tudo - No biting, hair pulling, groin shots or gouges. Anything else is A-ok! Stomps, soccer kicks, headbutts...be imaginative!!

Totally agree the Fight should be fought under these rules.

Without upsetting lotar or his boys i dont want to see a kill bill 2 type eye pull move.

I think old school Vale-Tudo rules will work best for the match -

Gives them both equal footing (well equal depends on their skills) and then we can blag it as a training match if the bizzies arrive.

So can we arrange a time and date?

LOL its a vale tudo fight which is what has been mentioned, if you want the rules changed why dont we just give them both a knife or a gun :huh::huh:

LOL @ the comment that MMA or even more so that Vale-Tudo isnt a real fight.

Edited by RossP

Totally agree the Fight should be fought under these rules.

Without upsetting lotar or his boys i dont want to see a kill bill 2 type eye pull move.

I think old school Vale-Tudo rules will work best for the match -

Gives them both equal footing (well equal depends on their skills) and then we can blag it as a training match if the bizzies arrive.

So can we arrange a time and date?

I think Master J should look at his opponent in action - :hihi:

I reckon he might change his mind i mean some one as good as this could be dangerous :D

Tut tut tut , I really thought MasterJ was bigger than that :nono:

Firstly, your competitors were in the Semi and Light contact sections. Not that there is anything wrong with it as I have played (note i said "played and not fought") light contact for fun in the past.

Secondly, never mind using the phone and talking like a "bad man" on the phone. I will say anything I have said on here TO YOUR FACE!!!

And you will do exactly what when I do so?

Nothing thats what!

We have heard all about you bullying people smaller than you and your bullying of a disabled person. You wont be able to use bully boy methods on me as I will not stand for it.

Thirdly :

RE: insulting your academy.

I never insult Castle Black Belt Academy.

Your gym is very similar in many respects to Castle BBA so why would I want to insult yours?

:confused:

You realy need to grow up

why all of a sudden do you want to insult Master j is it because of his success as an instructor and why mention Castle blackbelt i can find threads on here where you speak highly of Castle BBA( but that was when a certain fighter was an instructor there) now he has left you seem to have found your courage :loopy:

Be said you dont know everything about kickboxing and fighters in Sheffield, you are a big fish in a very small pond so be carefull not to swim out in to the lake :hihi:

You are right. I mean the speed, the combination work, the total use of all his leg pads holding in all that power! (they were his legs weren't they and not twigs) Wow just wow! And loved them all doing the 'locomotion,:loopy: at the start!

Please do not insult other users or the thread will be closed and further action may be taken against specific posters.

Please do not insult other users or the thread will be closed and further action may be taken against specific posters.

Morts right lets try to keep this thread on topic

I think Master J should look at his opponent in action - :hihi:

I reckon he might change his mind i mean some one as good as this could be dangerous :D

Farhad ..... what were you wearing :hihi:

I approve of this thread

LegendaryMotivational.jpg

You are right. I mean the speed, the combination work, the total use of all his leg pads holding in all that power! (they were his legs weren't they and not twigs) Wow just wow! And loved them all doing the 'locomotion,:loopy: at the start!

I'm not an afficianado of kickboxing but is he not just fighting within the rules that are set? I think Taekwondo looks ridiculous but again are they not just fighting within their rules? Of course it's the same with our rolling around the floor in BJJ. As for the ring entrance it looked to me like a version of the 'Gracie train' which is the way the Gracie family enter the ring or cage for vale tudo matches. It'd be fun to tell the Gracie family they were doing 'the locomotion' :help: !! Noel