VC holders grave left to smack rats

should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?

Threads merged.

your a joke. Go away.

Don't feed the troll. ;)

Like bayonetting a few Indian freedom fighters?

How can you have a English flag as an avatar and then come out with rubbish like that,does that mean all holders of the VC or indeed any medal,or come to that anyone who has ever fought for this country are placed in the same bracket.Tell me ..Why do you live here ?

LT G LAMBERT VC

this man was buried in sheffield after many years of military service.

his grave was surrounded by smack rat needels, which i removed. why has this city allowed this to happen?

Maybe its because he was Irish-[born in Armagh] and some people think we had no business killing in India, just surmising.

maybe its because he was irish-[born in armagh] and some people think we had no business killing in india, just surmising.

todays values placed on events of 150 years plus ago, well done for your complete none point.

Do you think the national lottery would provide funds?

i think you need to sit down and start contacting other people if you wish to go down that road ,somebody with some clout or high visibility the sort of people who know how to get their faces in the papers,as an individual applying I dont think you would be very successful.The Y&L museum behind you may make a difference contact them

i think you need to sit down and start contacting other people if you wish to go down that road ,somebody with some clout or high visibility the sort of people who know how to get their faces in the papers,as an individual applying I dont think you would be very successful.The Y&L museum behind you may make a difference contact them

ive phoned a few people and sent emails.

at the moment im trying to figure out costs

i think sheffield has the most neglected victoria cross holders grave in the uk

todays values placed on events of 150 years plus ago, well done for your complete none point.

Thats because i wasn't born over a one and a half centuries ago. Valid point.