Last Resort: Can I tag along on a night out with you?

How pathetic does that title sound? hahahaha

really, I am light hearted and self-depracating (and shy sometimes).

Listen, I've lived in shef for nearly 4 years and I work on my comp. I moved away from all my friends and most of my family and I literally have nobody.

awwww...no, I'm not like that. I just need some like minded people to go out with. I will tag along at first and then if anything comes of it, maybe make some friendships.

I'm 22/23 male, like to have a laugh and although quite reserved, I quickly open up to the right people.

Ideally wanna find some people like me (not total party animals) but let loose at weekends, work in week.

That's it, any advice or offers are welcome.

..and yes, I am willing to go drag to get in with a group of girls ;)

were going to a car boot on saturday you can tag along.I do know of someone that likes a fun time mate but shes the giving type and you would be the one recieving lololo

Let me fill you in a little you would be on all fours and lapping water from a bowl while she hits your bottom with a dog leash lololololol

Edited by shedevil

were going to a car boot on saturday you can tag along.I do know of someone that likes a fun time mate but shes the giving type and you would be the one recieving lololo

Let me fill you in a little you would be on all fours and lapping water from a bowl while she hits your bottom with a dog leash lololololol

And I just broke up with somebody for this very reason...

Listen, I've lived in shef for nearly 4 years and I work on my comp. I moved away from all my friends and most of my family and I literally have nobody.

awwww...no, I'm not like that. I just need some like minded people to go out with. I will tag along at first and then if anything comes of it, maybe make some friendships.

I'm 22/23 male, like to have a laugh and although quite reserved, I quickly open up to the right people.

Ideally wanna find some people like me (not total party animals) but let loose at weekends, work in week.

How sad - I expect it at nearly 60, but not for a 23 year old - to be alone is not very pleasant at any age, and I'm not sure which is worse, old or young? Most of my friends went with my ex girlfriend after a 15 year plus relationship - but I have memories, to be at, or in your 20s, you have very few memories, so I think lonely when young is worse.

Come on lads and lassies show this bloke what Yorkshire Hospitality is all about - take him into your hearts and houses - like you did me 30 years ago (unless he's a complete wan**r, which I'm sure he's not))

People on this Forum sometimes meet up in pubs and stuff. I was gonna go once but never had the guts!!

Edited by Andy
Fixing quote tags

awww :( I rarely go out as well due to children and lack of money, but I hope you get invited on a few decent nights out soon! Good luck! I think it took a lot of guts to put a post like that here!