2010 General Election megathread

Cool your jets.....we're just having fun, but that news was discussed quite a while back.....that's why I asked.

Yes I saw that reading through, but I just thought that I would add my thoughts, with no intention of trying to re-hash the subject. :)

Anyone else think voting for the Lib Dems was a wasted vote?

According to Nick Clegg it was a 2 horse race between the Conservatives and the Lib Dems!:hihi:

That surely was a warning sign that Nick Clegg wasn't quite as clever as he made himself out to be.

Llewellyn Bowen was busy standing for Plaid Cymru apparently. Or drinking.

:hihi:

The image I'm left with is Lembit Opik, now he's out of a job he can dedicate his time to patrolling the land with a baseball bat, ready to whack those pesky asteroids back into space.

Yes I saw that reading through, but I just thought that I would add my thoughts, with no intention of trying to re-hash the subject. :)

Fair dos.

The thing about this thread is that it has taken on a sort of running commentary, according to what is happening on our tv screens.

Anyone else think voting for the Lib Dems was a wasted vote?

Not at all, you should vote for the party who's policies you agree with the most, it doesn't matter if they have a chance of winning. It's not like the Grand National where you have to try to back the winner.