Bring your rubbish out days

does anyone know the dates and areas of the next bring your rubbish out days please

does anyone know the dates and areas of the next bring your rubbish out days please

what's a bring your rubbish out day :loopy:

Your best bet is to call your local community assembly who will tell you when any have been planned.

Nearly all are only promoted by leafleting the houses serviced and at the relevant Community Assembly.

Designed to avoid dumpers coming from outside the area.

its when council tell u to put all rubbish out like fridge freezers and other objects all your junk really n they pick it up for free .

Try phoning your local T.A.R.A.they should have an idea.

Hey everyone,

I'm just working on a survey at the moment about how useful the Bring Out Your Rubbish days are proving in Sheffield, after money has just been allocated by the council to provide people with 5 more days in the year. It'd be really helpful if anyone has the time to give me their view on them as to whether or not they feel they've been a success or a waste of money? Ideally your names too? No worries if not, thanks alot!

Clover

Hey everyone,

I'm just working on a survey at the moment about how useful the Bring Out Your Rubbish days are proving in Sheffield, after money has just been allocated by the council to provide people with 5 more days in the year. It'd be really helpful if anyone has the time to give me their view on them as to whether or not they feel they've been a success or a waste of money? Ideally your names too? No worries if not, thanks alot!

Clover

I think its a great idea as i have no need to fly tip anymore :hihi:

Its a great idea especially for such as me who has no transport, but.....its limited. No garden rubbish - I have quite a bit, no rubble - likewise, no tvs - I have 2 that need to go. So while I got rid of a couple of garden chairs ( to the scrappy who was doing his rounds prior to the pick-up) it doesn't provide all the answers.

Its a great idea especially for such as me who has no transport, but.....its limited. No garden rubbish - I have quite a bit, no rubble - likewise, no tvs - I have 2 that need to go. So while I got rid of a couple of garden chairs ( to the scrappy who was doing his rounds prior to the pick-up) it doesn't provide all the answers.

Yes but this scheme is only allocated to a few areas, which isnt fair.

you could allways ring veolia and ask them to collect from you last time i did this for a relative they took away ten items