Boiler scrappage scheme question..

Has anyone used this yet? if so how long did it take to get your £400 back once you sent the completed voucher in?

Yes We did offer the scrappage scheme but the money has now gone unless you still have a voucher ??

I sent it in at the begining of this month (3/4) and not got any cash yet, not even heard anything, I know it was a bank holiday but its nearly 25 days now

Have you had the Job done ??. If so it can take up to 30 days to process then 30 to pay.

I got a voucher code and they e-mailed me on 24th March saying that "processing" would begin some time in the next 25 working days, so I'm assuming it'll take at least 5 real weeks. It's a long wait...

Have you had the Job done ??. If so it can take up to 30 days to process then 30 to pay.

yes micky at the end of march and i posted the voucher off on the 3rd of this month. other people have had a confirmation email saying it had been recieved which is worrying cos i havnt. :confused:

I got a voucher code and they e-mailed me on 24th March saying that "processing" would begin some time in the next 25 working days, so I'm assuming it'll take at least 5 real weeks. It's a long wait...

it certainly is! I borrowed this £400 from my holiday fund too so i really need it back!

i heard it's the government have finished that now? my grandparents have just had a new boiler and they didn't get anything from that scheme.

I've had mine back it took about 5 weeks

I've had mine back it took about 5 weeks

Thanks for that there is hope for me yet!:)

ok..... so I just got an email saying they have received my completed voucher and I will get the money within 25 working days but I sent the voucher in on the 3rd April!!! and its now 6th May. So I have already waited nearly 25 days! GGrrrr I am so peeved off now

ive had a new boiler through the scrappage scheme and am still waiting for the £400 and thats over a month ago, once you apply and get the voucher it may take a while but you will get your money back.