Cardiff v OWLS thread

I don't think we need to worry about that. Strafford and Parker have stated many times they want the 'right' investment, whereby we don't end up in a mess like Pompey or how we ended up with massive debt.

McCabe sells players and is making sure we dont end up in a mess and all the owls go on about is us selling our best players BLAH BLAH BLAH.

we dont need investment like you lot and we have assets that more than cover the debt which is something you lot dont quite understand but then you never could educate pork.

Lets just hope the investors like League one football shall we ???

HAHAHAHAHAPPY DAYS

Potter has be so-so....he is a bit timid sometimes and tends to go with the easy option of the the side pass too much, instead of getting forward with the ball.

I don't actually think O'Connor is a good footballer...but the man works his socks off and I respect him for that.

I know what your saying about Potter about his sideways actions i commented on it earlier in the season but in the last 10 or so games hes tried his best and done well in some games QPR away and today for instance.

Its ok respecting O'conner but i dont care what anyone say's he is shocking all he can do is tackle and even then he struggles as his legs arnt long enough, no where near good enough.

Its ok respecting O'conner but i dont care what anyone say's he is shocking all he can do is tackle and even then he struggles as his legs arnt long enough, no where near good enough.

We said that about Monty but he came good mate.

For Madowl and you and maybe a couple of others i want wendy to stay up but I will be dancing a merry jig if you go down.

I know what your saying about Potter about his sideways actions i commented on it earlier in the season but in the last 10 or so games hes tried his best and done well in some games QPR away and today for instance.

i agree with you corks, don't really rate o'conner but at least he covers some ground.

--- Shame we dont have a good central midfielder to partner him without being defence minded all season with O' Connor.

With a drop in wages, and a few less injurys, I'd like to see Jeffers in this role. He's still only 28/29 years old. He's a class player when he's on, and has the nous to find the more incisive passes.

McCabe sells players and is making sure we dont end up in a mess and all the owls go on about is us selling our best players BLAH BLAH BLAH.

we dont need investment like you lot and we have assets that more than cover the debt which is something you lot dont quite understand but then you never could educate pork.

Lets just hope the investors like League one football shall we ???

HAHAHAHAHAPPY DAYS

This unwarranted aggression and gloating may have started a tad too early, and the poster may yet end up with a large Foo Yung on his kisser.

I hope so.

C'mon WBA and the Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well theres no room for error now we have to beat them, they still have a chance Monday night to make the final game a 19 thou crowd lol.

Is that 1 point 9 or 19 Corks? :hihi:

Strange to be watching Wednesday live on a Saturday afternoon wasn't it lol.

You do mean on telly don't you Corks?

You know how some people feel on here about 'those who go, and those who don't'?

Yeah live coverage on a Saturday, can't fault it.

I've always said there's nowt wrong wi them Iraqis! :hihi:

I was lucky enough to watch Wednesday today on a stream and to be fair that is the best i have seen them play for a while.QUOTE]

Played on a stream?

They nearly had to play on a lake the other June!!! :hihi:

I'd go with Jeffers in central midfield against Palace.

I'd go Varney and JJ (if fit) up front.

I can't fault O'Connors effort, but he is a bit lightweight. He's a terrier though, and we need someone snapping at players.

Is McAllister fit yet?

Potter or O'Connor? McAllister?? ................

I'd play Esajas wide left (or right) at the expense of Tudgay. Not a great deal of difference in the two as regards workrate (at the moment) but I feel Esajas' threat would make up for the loss of Tudgays attacking/defensive heading ability.

Esajas is more likely to have a pop from distance, and would be favourite for free kicks from anywhere in the 20 to 35 yards range.

If it does come down to last game showdown, we have to moyder Palace and not give 'em even a half chance.

Final Answer.

going going allmost gone eagles eagles send the numpty down so much far a big club come on you mighty red and white wizards