White people could be a minority in Sheff in 20 years time.

Br8inend, how do you feel about BNP policies that would put your children at the back of the queue for social housing, because they are only civically british?

Brilliant . They should also make immigrants pay double the income tax rates, go to the back of the que for opperations, housing and any other que for that matter.They should supply their own translaters and not go round the streets shouting ''al qaeda al qaeda ''

My wife was born here and she has observed racism going through the roof.

So you are all up for mass immigration then? More the merrier? lets brain drain all the poor countries - its cheaper than investing in our youths.

Boyfriday , spindrift , tony and others, do you realise what the neo-conservative elite has in store? How could you split a society and finally have definitive race war?

Mass immigration that's how. The plans go all the way back to nazi germany. Well Thankyou .

I will not post on this thread anymore as it is obvious none of you have no sense of reality what's so ever.

Nah mon, a reggae paradise. Iz mi dreads dat you iz repectin innit. Bring mi boat n mi redstripe n well do da beach ont'umber wi mi white Jamaycan laydees

You need to lay off the Jamaican Ginger Cake Tony, you're OD'ing.

Brilliant . They should also make immigrants pay double the income tax rates, go to the back of the que for opperations, housing and any other que for that matter.They should supply their own translaters and not go round the streets shouting ''al qaeda al qaeda ''

So you are all up for mass immigration then? More the merrier? lets brain drain all the poor countries - its cheaper than investing in our youths.

Boyfriday , spindrift , tony and others, do you realise what the neo-conservative elite has in store? How could you split a society and finally have definitive race war?

Mass immigration that's how. The plans go all the way back to nazi germany. Well Thankyou .

I will not post on this thread anymore as it is obvious none of you have no sense of reality what's so ever.

Finally you get to the point

Boyfriday , spindrift , tony and others, do you realise what the neo-conservative elite has in store?
Im not overly worried by the 'neo-conservative elite, it's what the BNP have in store that concerns me.

How could you split a society and finally have definitive race war?

..are you sure you're not confusing the neo conservative elite with the BNP?

Here's the reality:

We are pledged to stemming and reversing the immigration of peoples into our British Homeland, that has without the express consent of the indigenous British, taken place since 1948, and to restoring and maintaining, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the Indigenous British as the overwhelming majority in the population of and expression of culture in each part of our British Homeland.

That's an extract from the recently revised (watered down) BNP constitution, see your 'Jamaican' wife would still not be welcome here.

"[

The percentage of Sheffields population that dont count themselves as white British( black minority ethnic people) has nearly doubled in less than ten years.

So in 2021 the percentage could be 30%, then in 2031 it could be 60%, making white British people in Sheffield a minority.

A cause for concern?

Excellent use of maths there getitdone.

By your maths in 2041 it could be 120% - Imagine that, for every 10 people living in Sheffield, 12 of them would be Black!

Brilliant . They should also make immigrants pay double the income tax rates, go to the back of the que for opperations, housing and any other que for that matter.
Why?

I was also born here, and my experiences are completely different from your wife's. Racism was commonplace and direct 30/40 years ago, it's something I rarely encounter now.

So you are all up for mass immigration then?

Nope.

Excellent use of maths there getitdone.

By your maths in 2041 it could be 120% - Imagine that, for every 10 people living in Sheffield, 12 of them would be Black!

They must have been taking account of the witch doctor's skills in bringing back the dead ;)

Br8inend, since everyone else thinks racism is decreasing do you think your wifes experience of racism going through the roof might be a reflection of the company you keep.

No.

People who come to the UK from Spain are immigrants.

Brits who move to Spain are immigrants.

You are ignorant.

The EU has nothing to do with it.

I am amazed and astounded that a bnp supporter is ignorant about such basic facts.

For the purposes of the legal definition of an immigrant, in the sense that the BNP wish to ban immigration, a person from an EU member country is not legally classed as an immigrant - they are free to travel between any EU member state, take up employment and residence without having to satisfy the same kind of checks and criteria as some one, say coming from China or Ghana or Nigeria or even the US.

Legally, it would be possible to prevent those people (from countries outside of the EU) coming to the UK, but to ban those from the EU the UK would firstly have to leave the EU (which is an entirely different and far more complex proposition, with much deeper and wide-ranging implications).

In fact, you have highlighted the problem with the 'immigration' issue - those on both sides of the debate do not really understand what exactly an immigrant is - asylum seekers and EU citizens are lumped in to the same boat, when, in a legal sense, they are very much different and, as in the case of asylum seekers, there is a social and moral dimension to their status.

However, for the BNP and their message, it is far better to simplify the issue, call anyone from another country or with dark skin an immigrant (especially as it is easy to see the difference in skin colour, thus the scaremongering 'we're full, just look at all the immigrants [i.e. dark skinned people] around you'.

It is also far better for them if those they target don't understand the issue as they are more likely to fall for the lie or the distortion of the 'truth' (as they perceive it).

Ah, don't go. I sensed you were making in roads. I'm sure some were beginning to waver and come over to your side of the white fence.

How can you split a society? I think you answered that one in an earlier post - white social cohesion. Which, by my intepretation means 'us [whites] and them [blacks, Asians, Muslims etc.,]'

Oddly enough, similar 'cohesion' regimes were employed in the US and South Africa - and look what they did for racial harmony there, eh?

I'm intrigued by what repeated your use of the term 'mass immigration' - it suggests more and more (the more you say it). It's a good scare tactic because to each the adjective 'mass' means entirely different things.

For example, to those that are fearful and easily led, the term conjures up images of boat loads of 'immigrant' landing at Southampton or Felixstowe or Hull, streaming through the checks and being given the keys to the Bank of England. Or lorry after lorry full of Chinese driving through the Chunnel, simply being waved through the check points.

For others, 'mass' means, well, a distortion and time and time over the 'facts' dispute your hysteria.

I think the problem for you and the BNP in general is that around 4 or 5% of the voting public are gullible, easily led, full of fear and ready to believe any lie or distortion and that's about it. The other 94% or so do have a very real sense of reality (not your fictional reality) and are sensible and intelligent enough to see through the lies.

That's why you're getting upset, because we're not stupid enough to believe your lies and those of your supported party.

Well he's disputing that glaring fact, perhaps Jamaicans have special dispensation from BNP HQ or they believe all Jamaicans were born in Kingston upon Hull?
Or British West Hartlepool:hihi: