Opinions on Subway in Orchard Square.

Including our table, not our mess. Some people? Half the nation is illiterate and I have to meet one who thinks he isn't.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say - can you reword your post please ?

The smell could be the bread proofing before they bake it?

Only if the proofing smells like processed meat cooking. :confused:

fed up of macys food want to try something new. im just a bit funny when it comes to new things, but never expected to unearth such a hatred of subway, is it really that bad?

fed up of macys food want to try something new. im just a bit funny when it comes to new things, but never expected to unearth such a hatred of subway, is it really that bad?
It's a brand with manufactured food product with prepared and assembled in a line: it is a fast food of the worst kind.

It's a brand with manufactured food product with prepared and assembled in a line: it is a fast food of the worst kind.

Its a chain of Deli's, they make a big point of the fact you can have your sandwich anyway you like, the end product is customisable. Sure they put the sandwiches together on an assembely line, its the most efficient way to do it, but I dont see how that effects the quality of the product. I'd hardly call that "fast food of the worst kind".

Whenever I go to Subway, it is for a takeaway so I can't really comment on what it is like to sit in. I do find the staff at that particular Subway extremely polite and helpful which I haven't found at other sites such as Eccy road.

went in today and it was super busy, but everyone semmed nice and the food was great i dont understand why people say its c### its just normal food but made in a quick way!

Only if the proofing smells like processed meat cooking. :confused:

They're not allowed to cook any food on the premises as they're only licensed to an A1 usage.