Spares/repairs of Karcher pressure washers

Just wondering if anyone knows where to purchase Karcher spares in Sheffield?

I have broken the water inlet pipe :( Don't fancy waiting a few days to order one of the internet.

I wouldn't be at all hopeful, but it's probably worth just asking Halfords

A friend has a Karcher 620M power washer that needs repairing - it's probably a switch needs replacing.

Is there a dealer in Sheffield that can do the repair?

theres a place in doncaster if you get in touch i can give you there name

Am looking for a Karcher Pressure Washer part - pref second hand or at a not a rip off price!

I have a K6.50MB Pressure Washer.

The part I need is the clear pipe (and possibly the little black cap with "chem" written on it) that goes into the detergent tank. The tank is fine but a couple of years ago the dog chewed through the pipe and now it will not work. Saw on a website can get a complete tank for £16.99 plus delivery but that seems a bit steep especially as I only really need the clear pipe that goes in/out of detergent tank.

Anyone know of any shops around Sheffield/Rotherham/Don area that sell Karcher parts?

Thanks

Have you tried this website? Found it recently when looking for a replacement part for our cooker. Not sure if their prices are rip off or not!

http://www.espares.co.uk/parts?k=k6.50mb

Good luck!

Thank you, this was the site where I saw the replacement tank at £16.99 and the clear pipe itself is about £5 but then £5 p&p so I thought I would ask around first.

I usually get bits directly from manufacturers - which costs considerably less than going through an agency

Anybody know where in Sheffield sells Karcher pressure washers and Spare parts for them ? I need some of the plastic O rings that seal the joints.

Cheers

I needed a part last week and couldn't find anywhere local but had the part delivered within 2 days from Espares, cheap as chips too.:thumbsup:

If you want O rings I use Le Pla at Neepsend, they have every size you could want

Hi MF Hire Limited on east bank road are Karcher Agents you shouldn't have any problems getting spares or machines their!