Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

bread

Knowing the forum I'm betting your inbox is now full of PMs from desperate, lonely and slightly odd suave sophisticated blokes

Well, i did say in my initial thread i moved here for my noyfriend as well as work. Sorry guys, not into threesomes!

Ooooh this looks interesting-a bit different from normal meets! I'm 22 and a student. Always lived in Sheffield, but would love to live in the country when I grow up. :D Always up for meeting new people! I'm definately not into clubbing either, tea and cake/pub grub and pint of ale more my type of thing. I should be 70 :help:

I can't make saturday although that sounds good if you get together again.

Little Mermaid - I should be 70 too although I actually love clubbing. I'm just choosy about the music. I'm not a music snob. I just have taste! Hehe. No offence anyone

Ooooh this looks interesting-a bit different from normal meets! I'm 22 and a student. Always lived in Sheffield, but would love to live in the country when I grow up. :D Always up for meeting new people! I'm definately not into clubbing either, tea and cake/pub grub and pint of ale more my type of thing. I should be 70 :help:

This sounds good! For those of us that aren't really into clubbingish things, why don't we organise a pub dinner meet?