Are Christians discriminated against in the UK?

In all fairness I would actually end up persecuting both Grahame and Redwhine if I ever had the chance to work with them. Nothing serious like burning them at the stake, just stuff like ringing their phones when they had left their desks then hanging up, adjusting their chair height when they are away, or talking with another woman in great detail about "women's problems" right in front of them when they can't get away.

It wouldn't be because of their religion or lack of religion, just because they both come across as INCREDIBLY ANNOYING so I would consider it my moral duty to annoy them back :|

(My bold/red.)

:suspect:So that's you, is it!

:rant:Well bluddy well stop it!:rant:

I dunno; you just can't get the staff these days.:nono:

You've just got to be a troll, the general idiocy of your posts alone could perhaps be genuine but that combined with the deliberately broken tags is too much.

You may be a fundie pretending to be an atheist to make us look bad or just an ass-hole but either way you're a troll.

So you want Christians to go on killing and giving children a bad time in their

institutions.You then are in favour of moral bankruptcy.

Christians ARE discriminating, a lot more than they are being discriminated

against. More on my atheism.

http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6

Edited by Thunzi
fixed quote

Classic! I think tailoring pranks to the victim is the key to really good ones, although the simple ones like hiding their things is also good.

I'd probably set Redwhine up a profile on a Christian dating site and tuck a Bible in his desk and put Grahame on a.....erm......site for liberally minded relationships.

(I do wonder sometimes why no-one takes me seriously when I try and get arsey about stuff like three month old invoices :confused::help:)

(My bold/red.)

Yes please!:love:

There's nothing can beat the 'potential missionary' position.:headbang:

(My bold/red.)

:suspect:So that's you, is it!

:rant:Well bluddy well stop it!:rant:

I dunno; you just can't get the staff these days.:nono:

Oh I know what I'd do. I'd arrange it so that you and Grahame had desks FACING EACH OTHER. Then I'd put my desk so I could see both of yours. Then I'd sit back with some popcorn and enjoy :)

Oh I know what I'd do. I'd arrange it so that you and Grahame had desks FACING EACH OTHER. Then I'd put my desk so I could see both of yours. Then I'd sit back with some popcorn and enjoy :)

D'you mean to say that hell does exist after all?:o

:gag:

Actually, it might not be all that bad; merely purgatory.:nod:

So you want Christians to go on killing and giving children a bad time in their institutions.You then are in favour of moral bankruptcy. Christians ARE discriminating, a lot more than they are being discriminated against.

I want people to make posts which are on the topic of the discussion they are supposed to be contributing to, something which you seem singularly unable to do.

Your trolling not being confined to this board proves nothing.

Anyway I'm going to do my best to ignore you until you make coherent, on topic posts with tags that you haven't deliberately vandalised, so most likely forever.

I want people to make posts which are on the topic of the discussion they are supposed to be contributing to, something which you seem singularly unable to do.

Your trolling not being confined to this board proves nothing.

Anyway I'm going to do my best to ignore you until you make coherent, on topic posts with tags that you haven't deliberately vandalised, so most likely forever.

Looks like he's rather upset some folks in Coventry too - http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6.t488

In this day and age, your "average joe type person" is unlikely to be a practising Christian, so the drivel you've posted about him being "treat worse than ..." is as irrelevant as it is inaccurate.
Well the Nazis weren't average practising Christians but Tab1 lables them as 'Nazi Christians' who murdered the Jews in the Holacaust.

People close to Jesus never had Chinese whispers and there was no need for exaggeration. People saw Jesus with their own eyes and they heard him with their own ears and so powerful was the Christian message that people turned to Christ in their thousands. The unbelievers (atheists) the same as today attempted to stamp out Christianity and murdered many Christians including the disciples. Here are a few:

Stephen was the first to be killed. He was stoned to death along with two thousand Christians including Nicanor, one of the seven deacons, who suffered martyrdom during the "persecution that arose about Stephen."

James. Timon and Parmenas suffered martyrdom about the same time; the one at Philippi, and the other in Macedonia. These events took place A.D. 44.

Philip was martyred at Heliopolis, in Phrygia. He was scourged, thrown into prison, and afterwards crucified, A.D. 54.

Matthew was martyred by being killed with a halberd in the city of Nadabah, A.D. 60.

There are many more, and still the persecution continues to this very day.

Atheists, how can you justify yourselves? You should hang your heads in shame.

Do you have any corroborating evidence for these fanciful myths from outside the bible?

I saw the thread title and I got dragged in!!!

I'm Roman Catholic (and have all the guilt that comes with it ;-) ) but what REALLY angers me when so called christians ALL OF A BLOODY SUDDEN become christian again when there's a whiff of an undercurrent of MUSLIM related discussion.

These so called christians who celebrate Christmas by SIMPLY giving presents and trying their best to get time off work to go to :rolleyes:Church.sorry PUB.

Who at Easter (probably the most significant of all the Christian festivals) give each other chocolate.:roll: My wifes hairdresser came to our house the other week and somehow they got onto the subject of religion and basically this "christian" was saying bad things about the muslim and jehovas witness religions.

She then got onto the subject of getting their teenage children christened and she said she didn't bother because they wanted to wait for them to do it themselves.I was fuming by now because the last time we saw her she commented on how she was so "touched" by the smiles on the childrens faces whilst opening their CHRISTMAS presents.

I go to Church about once every 3 weeks and NON of us have EVER felt discriminated against.The problem IS is that there are way way too many of the "convenience" christians out there

For me this post sums it all up