When is it a quiet day at ice skating sheffield

Guest sibon
when is it a quiet day at ice skateing in sheffield

Christmas Day is usually quiet. :)

I would think anytime while kids are still in school, when school is finished u cant move on the ice : )

When the chavs are too busy getting each other pregnant?

When the chavs are too busy getting each other pregnant?

excuse me? i skate at sheffield and i'm no chav? get your facts right before you start saying things?

to the OP sat, sun, fri, wed are the most busy days try an adult session basically its where they dont let us in.

hope i helped:)

excuse me? i skate at sheffield and i'm no chav? get your facts right before you start saying things?

to the OP sat, sun, fri, wed are the most busy days try an adult session basically its where they dont let us in.

hope i helped:)

You are expecting :hihi:

mornings... when kids are at school. its dead... as jobless chavs don't do mornings LMAO

My daughter and her friend go from college on fridays, 2-4 is very empty.. about 20-30 people at the most, but last time they went half the rink was shut for curling.. not sure if this is the same every week. But they went last week 4.15-5.30 and said it was also quite empty then, quite a few small children straight from primary school, but no more than 50 people.

Hope thats helped

:)

When the council have failed to send out the gritters again

Never go on a saturday! Its swarming with chavs! me and my partner avoid it like the plague lmao! and jaxswfc, he was having a laugh And yes it is true about it always been full of chavs Iv been there done it know what its like, So you get your facts rite! and he never said you was a chav! But 90% is!