Does anyone know any really good indian restaurants in sheffield?

ZEENAT on attercliffe road THE best curry house by far (I THINK) PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHAIN RESTAURANTS do they no there food is made elswere and then sent to one of its chains and heated an served out. the one i go 2 is the zeenat 100% fresh food an they do a buffet on monday nights @£7.95 ahead an the dishes change each week they have a web site http://www.zeenat restaurant.co.uk .YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A PERSON NOT A NUMBER.TRIED THE REST KNOW TRY THE BEST ZEENAT

its getting boring this now, you have 24 posts and 20 of them are promoting the zeenat as though you are a satisfied customer when in actual fact you work there so why not be honest that is the point!!!!

oh and in the other topic that you replied to you state that british and americans are terrorists,

do you think it is really neccessary to send threatening private messages to me just because you dont agree with me?

Akbars on Meadowbank road ( I think!) Is beautiful. It's just past Meadowhall probably classed as rotherham though. Anyway i'l give you the site..

http://www.akbars.co.uk

Akbars on Meadowbank road (I know) is awful, tacky with spectacularly average food.

You always feel like your being rushed so some other impatient waiting customer can get to their mediocre fodder.

OK - just read this thread so no axe to grind at all - just an honst opinion.

Doranj at West bar 1 - OK food but no heasting now foir ages and very cold restaurant - not good therefore. Butlers - good food, Nirmals - one of the best but very pricey - Zeenat - one of the best for food but no atmosphere; Aagrah - best food by far BUT far too noisy and really ruins the experience; Aroma - closed down, apparently for a refurb; So - you pays your money, you takes your pick - all to me seem to have positives and negatives but you can see that we've not tried them all.

its getting boring this now, you have 24 posts and 20 of them are promoting the zeenat as though you are a satisfied customer when in actual fact you work there so why not be honest that is the point!!!!

oh and in the other topic that you replied to you state that british and americans are terrorists,

do you think it is really neccessary to send threatening private messages to me just because you dont agree with me?

u r the one who said ZEENAT is no good when u have never been and for the other remark about terrorist read your history then make an oppinion based on facts an i did not send u any threatening messages u asked about afootball team your son could play for just that the zeenat sponcers afew football teams .i was going to put u in touch with them once again u got it wrong U SAD PERSON GET A LIFE AN LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALONE:confused::loopy:

YES THE OWNER IS A VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND like a brother an i will help him promote his restaurant

I didn't realise nursery school children would know how to use the internet. Can we please get back to the thread of good indian restaurants.

Personally (and with no bias in any way) I'd go with mangla or kashmir.

Rajput Resturant- South Road, is brill and they also have a take away on the same road but as far as I am aware they do not deliver.

Have also been to Mangala- spital hill, best corriander Naan I have had.

Bangla Cottage not bad either.