How to contact meterplus?

I need to contact Meterplus as I am somewhat disgruntled with one of their meter readers who was quite stroppy. Anyone have an email/number>>

From their website:

At MeterPlus, we don't just provide metering services for npower customers - but to those of other utility service providers in the gas and electricity industries too

Who is your electricity with?

• 4 years later...

I was outside talking to one of my neighbours a few weeks ago and a guy walked straight past me, up our garden path and opened the electricity meter box. I asked what he was doing and where he was from and told him I submit my meter readings every month - he mumbled something about confirming the meter readings, but never showed me an ID badge, or even had the basic manners to explain to me who he was as he walked past me on my private property.

What a strange way to do things!!

Doesn't matter if you put readings online they have to regular check metres to make sure nobody has tampered with it. If it was outside then she / he doesn't and isn't required to talk to you or show id

Basic manners when you walk past somebody on their property to at least explain why you are there!!!