Exchanges - council and housing associations

It is first floor ....but does have a stairlift !!

Are you wanting another adapted property? I have a property (Housing Association) near Psalter Lane (Nice area) that's got level access, stairlift, and a gorgeous wet-room adaptation with level access shower.

hi,

OFFERED is a 3 bed house in norfolk park, with enclosed rear garden, and front enclosed paved area. Communal car park Area. 1 min walk to primary school. gch and double glazed.

WANTED 3 bed house, in Hackenthorpe, Ecclesfield road, Halifax Road or Yew lane or Surrounding Areas. Must Have gch, double glazing and would prefer Driveway or Garage. Would Also Prefer Enclosed Rear Garden.

Please get in touch with your interests. thanks

Offered:

Sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, front and rear gardens, burglar alarm. quiet cul de sac

Wanted:

3 bed house Hackenthorpe, Birley, Frecheville or surrounding areas or clearance key/demolition priority

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

i will pay all removal costs and give a cash payment for right house

contact me for details

Offered: 2 bed, Shiregreen. All recently decorated. DG, GCH, 2 WC, Driveway + metal gates.

Wanted: 2 bed, on 97, 98 or 83 bus routes ONLY. Need to be closer to family, and on my grans bus route as im her full time carer. Will consider Barnsley Rd end of Shiregreen too. PM's please.

Hi ...we are wanting to exchange a spacious 2 bed flat in Hathersage for a 2 bed property with a garden in South west Sheffield.

The flat is right in the centre of Hathersage, it is a 2 min walk to all banks/shops and transport links!!

Please call John/Cath to find out more 07778840362

hi i am lookin to exchange my 2 bed house in herringthorpe at rotherham. would prefer the dinnington area but would consider other areas. try me. the house is on home swapper website.

im putting this ad on for a friend,they have a lovely 3 bedroom house, it has been fully refurbished and is decorated through out.room for a drive to the front of the property,with a large garden to the rear all fenced off, and also with the added bonus of a large cellar with excellent storage ideal for work shop.they are situated on halifax road,a much sort after area.the only reason for the move is due to family circumstances,they are wanting a 3 bedroom house in the areas of ecclesfield,new parson cross,would consider monteney road,and grenoside.with possible room for a drive .if intrested please contact 07778517266.genuine callers only please thankyou.

Edited by marie 58

@marie 58

would your friend consider High Green (chapletown end)? its very close to ecclesfield.

@marie 58

would your friend consider High Green (chapletown end)? its very close to ecclesfield.

i will get in touch with them but if you want to contact them yourself i ve put there mobile number on the ad,if for some reason i dont manage to get in touch try to ring them, thanx for getting in touch.

3 bed house lower arbourthorne/heeley madehurst gardens toilet up and down.good size living room/good size kitchen with dining area/gch,dg, nice size house,,, looking for 3 bed house only this side of sheffield

3 bed at woodhouse ,very modern and all rooms decorated to a modern taste,new bathroom ,kitchen etc,large fenced of back garden very private with 6ft wooden gate,loverly neigbours at both sides,

wanting 3 bed handsworth ,woodhouse, stradbroke

please veiw my pics on the link below

..................................................sorry link dont seem to be workin :(