Handyman required for some plastering/painting/small repairs in kitchen.

We're looking for someone who can do some work in our kitchen: there's a crack in the ceiling that needs repairing; plaster is coming off the walls in certain places so needs repairing; we've had the boiler replaced recently and it still needs hiding away (a small sliding door maybe?) and then the whole kitchen needs to be painted.

Any recommendations? We live in S7.

Thanks!

Give me a call,I'd be happy to give you a quote.

Hi there,

Please call me, Nick Bonsall on 07852102082 and I would be happy to give you a free quote. I am willing to work evenings and weekends or whatever works best for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi

Happy to give you a quote. Friendly and reliable. Contact Peter on 07957144376 thanks

Hi i'd be able to sort out the crack and the re-decoration for you and possibly the plaster work depending on the size of this. Please feel free to get in touch. I can also reccomend an excellent joiner who i use all the time.

Paul

For any plastering, rendering & tiling work please get in touch.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

hi just seen a job done by rudijosef and i would use him for plastering and the customer was well happy ta

We're looking for someone who can do some work in our kitchen: there's a crack in the ceiling that needs repairing; plaster is coming off the walls in certain places so needs repairing; we've had the boiler replaced recently and it still needs hiding away (a small sliding door maybe?) and then the whole kitchen needs to be painted.

Thanks!

Hi,

If you give me ring,I can Come to have look for plastering job and give you free quotation...

Take care

Aidan Plastering

0785 547 1085

Hi,

If you give me ring,I can Come to have look for plastering job and give you free quotation...

Take care

Aidan Plastering

0785 547 1085

t helm building maintenance 07941678987 `im in meersbrook give me a call ..

Thanks!

Hi,

Take care

Aidan Plastering

0785 547 1085