Male scents - any strong, reliable aphrodisiacs ?

Out of all of the aftershaves, colognes, eau de Toilettes etc, Which are the ones, where as soon as a female smells it on a bloke, they want to get him into the nearest bed. :)

I really don't know, I don't think I really pay attention to that stuff.

Edited by Miss_C

Yep, there's a lot of logic there, but apparently, there's some scents that work like this. Anyone know what they are ?

Yep, there's a lot of logic there, but apparently, there's some scents that work like this. Anyone know what they are ?
*laughs hysterically*

Don't you think if there was anything that works like that, someone would already be selling it? :rolleyes:

Don't you think if there was anything that works like that, someone would already be selling it? :rolleyes:

yep, they already do sell them, according to some helpful females, Jean Paul Gaultier perfumes come into this category :roll:

Any females know of any others ? :)

Out of all of the aftershaves, colognes, eau de Toilettes etc, Which are the ones, where as soon as a female smells it on a bloke, they want to get him into the nearest bed. :)

.......and then to the alter.

It's called 'Lotsamoney'

yep, they already do sell them, according to some helpful females, Jean Paul Gaultier perfumes come into this category :roll:

Any females know of any others ? :)

Honestly, there's nothing that's going to appeal to all women, and drive them into a sexual frenzy. A fat ugly bloke wearing JPG is still a fat ugly bloke, he just smells nice.

.......and then to the alter. It's called 'Lotsamoney'
You are so cynical. Money can't buy you love, to coin a famous phrase.

I'm not sure if you're talking about standard scents or the pheromone mixes peddled on the internet.

Regarding the pheromones, there are a small amount of scientific data to support these having a minor effect, but it's contentious. They would only confer a minor advantage in making an impression at best, and are more likely to be a waste of money (given the dubious nature of the industry I wouldn't trust them to contain the stated ingredients, for a start).

Pheromones aside, I'm sure that smelling good is important, but that's probably down to personal taste.

You are so cynical. Money can't buy you love, to coin a famous phrase.

Nobody on this thread has said it did, my dear Ruby. Indeed, you are the only one so far to mention the word 'love', as far as I am aware.

Nobody on this thread has said it did, my dear Ruby. Indeed, you are the only one so far to mention the word 'love', as far as I am aware.
I know, I'm a romantic fool :) Edited by rubydazzler

there is no one scent, it's a case of horses for courses/personal preference...

all you have to do is work out which tool you need for the job...and when it goes wrong, you can always blame your tool ;)