Breaking bad..Did anyone see latest series?

whitehorses

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently watching Season 5, every Monday. It's broadcast in the USA on Sunday evening and available for download from the usual places every Monday.

The latest series started a bit slow as there was a lot of plot to set up after the end of Season 4, but now it's into its stride and as good as ever.

I love it. It's the only current TV series where I'm constantly in anticipation of the next episode. I just hope they don't ruin it with a Sopranos style ambiguous ""just in case we decide to make a movie" type ending.

They are talking about doing just that I'm afraid. Apparently there it just too much story to tell so their might have to be a movie. Too much money to earn I think they mean! It won't be so bad if it actually gets made rather than just left hanging though I suppose.

I thought yesterday's episode was the best of the entire series' (all of them). I so want to discuss it, but it would be spoiler central ... grrrr.

They said at the end there's only 2 more episode "this year", does that mean this final series has been split into 2 parts with the concluding part next year? If so that's very annoying :S

I think I prefer it when you discover a series late (after it's finished) and you can just do nightly marathons until you finish it (I got into the Shield earlier this year and was doing 3/4 episodes a night some nights). The anticipation (and boredom between episodes - I don't watch much TV) is killing me!

• 2 weeks later...
I thought yesterday's episode was the best of the entire series' (all of them). I so want to discuss it, but it would be spoiler central ... grrrr.

They said at the end there's only 2 more episode "this year", does that mean this final series has been split into 2 parts with the concluding part next year? If so that's very annoying :S

I think I prefer it when you discover a series late (after it's finished) and you can just do nightly marathons until you finish it (I got into the Shield earlier this year and was doing 3/4 episodes a night some nights). The anticipation (and boredom between episodes - I don't watch much TV) is killing me!

You can discuss it by typing in white type , then just the ones that want to read can highlight it.

I watched last one yesterday,and waiting a year to finish off season 5 seams a little silly to me(and annoying lol),They could have at least stretched it out til Dexter restarts lol.Now what am I going to watch?.

Edited by BLADE8T1