Hillsborough gets the nod over BDTBL in World Cup bid

iano

With three in London I thought it could go against them but yes, London is the be all and we are all surfs.

So far as I'm aware, the actual stadiums used can only consist of two in one city, and one each in all the other cities .. if that's been changed, I have not seen the new set-up. I know a lot of people are saying it has been, which has a big impact on what the likely final stadiums are - there's at least four in London that could be chosen if there isn't a two-ground limit any more.

So far as I'm aware, the actual stadiums used can only consist of two in one city, and one each in all the other cities .. if that's been changed, I have not seen the new set-up. I know a lot of people are saying it has been, which has a big impact on what the likely final stadiums are - there's at least four in London that could be chosen if there isn't a two-ground limit any more.

I think they said London included wembley and two others.

May be wrong.

According to the BBC website it's going to be Wembley, Emirates and either the Olympic stadium or Spurs new ground

On the radio they said that it was a maximum 3 stadia from each city.

United have always been the dirty little runts in this city, and FIFA and the FA know this. No one likes them, and despite a superdooper 4* hotel in Sharrow, a pub team in Hungary and a big car park you simply cannot polish a turd.

Unlucky piglets, good luck with the latest legal action or car park protest. Classless runts.