Blackberry Bold or Curve? Which do I get?

Blackberry bold or curve? which do i get? help

Edited by sunblock

I personally didn't like my bold. The keys were too flat and it was a bit too big. I however love my curve :)

Still going strong with my Sony Ericsson K800i. It's not old, it's retro.

Also still works fine, fits in my pocket and keeps working even when I drop it several feet onto concrete. Repeatedly. This is why I can't have nice phones.

Depends which Bold you are after, I prefer the 8900 Curve over the original Bold 9000, but the new Bold 9700 is the same size as the 8900 but with 3G and the original Bold keyboard but more compact.

Im thinking maybe the bold 9700, guy in t-mobile advised me to get that one not sure why though, but then i dont know the difference

ditch them both and get a nokia E72

Still going strong with my Sony Ericsson K800i. It's not old, it's retro.

I've got a K750i on PAYG. I'd like a bells and whistle phone but really, I just couldn't justify the cost.

A friend of mine who has an iPhone is having some bother with stuck pixels. So much money, so much hassle.

ditch them both and get a nokia E72

My friends got E72 and she doesnt like it

NOT the bold, I must be on my 4th one now (its a works phone) and they keep breaking. All I can say is don't use it outside if it's raining, don't drop it and don't look at it in the wrong way....as it will break. Also the keys are too small for my fat fingers.

The Bold 9700 is the best for physical keyboard blackberrys.

It has everything (3G, WiFi, Camera Flash, High Resolution Screen etc) yet is a compact as the Curve 8900.

The Curve doesn't have 3G btw, although Blackberry's Internet Service and GPRS compression is one of the best.

NOT the bold, I must be on my 4th one now (its a works phone) and they keep breaking. All I can say is don't use it outside if it's raining, don't drop it and don't look at it in the wrong way....as it will break. Also the keys are too small for my fat fingers.

Funny you say that because all the people i knowwho have one is the curve and theres breaks all the time only know one person with the bold but its not the new one and hers is fine